Thread: Lowering a CRV

Lowering a CRV

Hi, Just wanting to know if anyone has lowerd a CRV 98-01 model, if so, what springs, how does it handle, Did you have to change shockers? Any other problems?

Pics would be appreciated..

anyone??

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    mmm.

K-mac should be able to make you springs for the car that are tailored to your needs (height+KG setting)

I'd personally recommend you look into shocks if you are lowering though (i think there are some but do the homework as blown shocks SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK)
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    why? ...

To improve the rocky boat handling.. And to make it look better..

Quote Originally Posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post
    mmm.

K-mac should be able to make you springs for the car that are tailored to your needs (height+KG setting)

I'd personally recommend you look into shocks if you are lowering though (i think there are some but do the homework as blown shocks SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK)

Thanks mate, yeah trying to do a little research, always had coilovers in my cars..

So there is noone on this forum thats lowered a crv gen1?

I'd try taking your question over to www.hondasuv.com - mostly rice cars at Ozhonda, but that other site is more oriented towards Honda SUVs.

Thanks Alpine, your a champion

Member Array
    Car:
    Fastest CRV in the USA
    you can also check on crvownersclub. I have a gen 1 thats lowered btw. Skunk 2's and kyb's. Getting the cusco under sway bars next, and a camber kit, and front and rear upper strut bars as well.
    Mega Asian Thread ONLY!