Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S
    i'm talking with a sydney host at the moment to re-host the site here instead of the US.

the server host went bust and all the data is most probably lost. when the site returns it will have a new design as well.....but everyone must register again becuase all the old data is lost. we are trying to recover as much as possible.

we will try and get it back online ASAP......BTW......most of the sydney members are all helping to contribute funds to getting the site back up and running and hosting it back in sydney. if members from other states want to help, please PM me.

thanks for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    i'm talking with a sydney host at the moment to re-host the site here instead of the US.

the server host went bust and all the data is most probably lost. when the site returns it will have a new design as well.....but everyone must register again becuase all the old data is lost. we are trying to recover as much as possible.

we will try and get it back online ASAP......BTW......most of the sydney members are all helping to contribute funds to getting the site back up and running and hosting it back in sydney. if members from other states want to help, please PM me.

thanks for the support.

too bad, i lost my racer status.... LOL