Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    im after one wiht Bluetooth for my phone, ipod connectivity, Navigation, and DVD capabilities.. the 6 disc stacker is not required..

somethign thats reliable and a large screen.. shall i be purchasing one now or wait till they release some more you think ?
    Kenwood will be releasing the replacement of my screen, and everything will be built in according to my friend in Kenwood, ATM Kenwood still finishing their old model so it may worth the wait

I have one of those yum-cha headunit's they okay. It's bit's and pieces put together... it's like say a pc with say windows xp, then to play mp3s you gotta launch winamp, then if you want to play dvd/divx you gotta close winamp then run say windows media player.

depends what you want it for... if you want quality then well dont get it, its shit. if you want to run gps here and there or maybe play some dvd's or xvid's it will do the job. but cheap and quality dont really mix with these units.

integration and functionality is extremely basic, does not compare with the quality brands.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    I think alot of ppl in Australia who are used to having much higher quality products marketed here (due to the high costs of launching a product here successfully) don't realise that there are products out there which have crap all in the design/planning of the user interface. This is most noticeable on things like mobile phones- I've used a few of my friend's Chinese phones which have shocking interfaces which whilst they look pretty and sound good on a specsheet, are just not useable. I'm inclined to think it's a similar situation for these all in one headunits.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    93 dc2
    i suggest pioneer avicf900bt. the unit has bluetooth, ipod, whereis mapping, plays divx. the bluetooth on it is parrot so you can update the bluetooth. only has a 6.5" screen. retails around shops $1800+

the kenwood stuff is always good but you have to buy a blue tooth unit to attach to the screens or to buy one with everything your looking around $2200+ via strathfield(use to work there). kenwood does look better but you'll be paying alot more to have what you want.