View Poll Results: Do you think OZ-Honda Moderation has gone too far ??

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the moderation leaves a lot to be desired.

4 25.00%
  • No, Bede (VTEChnique) is a fkn idiot.

6 37.50%
  • not sure, doesnt bother me.

6 37.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    83,83 & 84 gen1s & 91 CRX
    .... ive said enough.

Good Luck to Both of you!
    GENONE - 1983 Honda CRX | BANDIT - 1984 Honda CRX/HKS Supercharger | SINISTR - 1991 Honda CRX | RACECRX - 1983 Honda CRX with JDM B16A

Disabled Array
    Car:
    FS:DC2R
    Hey Win I have a Ozhonda suggestion. Banning both of them will be a bit of a tite arse move, leaving them will annoy the ozhonda members, how about we create a Vtecnique/Civic Type R bickering section?

Dudes just stirring the pot dont take it seriously.
    Last edited by Sp3rMz; 17-02-2005 at 01:02 AM.

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Spermz, all i am doing is defending myself as i have a right to do.
    I dont start threads bagging other members and have much respect for the integrity of these forums and for them to remain civil.
    I have tried via email and by PM to take this off the forums but find online the next day all these lies and more flaming. Have a look at my posts and you will find immediately afterwards a flaming post from VTEChnique and i will guarantee MOST of it is offtopic and arguementive.
    I have received death threats from bede and by simply ignorring his angry agenda i still get abused no matter how long i let it go.
    Banning me wont prove anything. Its what he wants. I am a financial supporter to OH and I am not going to be dragged thru the mud putting up with his immature nonsense argueing over 1.6 and 1.8l cars.

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 DC5
    Bede...man you have a serious f*cking problem.
    I used to think it was funny watching you guys bicker n shit ... like over childish shit.
    Man Bede, man it's got PAST the point of harassment and obsession.
    You gotta calm down before internet polls and forum threads fully takes over your life and your way of thinking.

B20VTEC - since 2002

oh and to answer your question as to why us moderators lock threads,

it is because they go off topic
    B20VTEC - since 2002

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Civic EG5 with JDM B16
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic Type R
    I have received death threats from bede and by simply ignorring his angry agenda i still get abused no matter how long i let it go.

**** you have a good imagination Adam !!

No threat has EVER been made, however your petty attempt to get me to meet you and your mates at 'the netball courts' resulted in my GF phoning you to say I wasnt going to be there. I was ready to come down bro, but who's gonna argue with the missus HAHAHA

After YOU abused HER (what a big man abusing women) I was handed the phone and you were there smugly saying "why wont you come down Bede ??" to which I replied "No Adam I am too mad, If I see that stupid look on your face, I will not be able to controll myself and you will end up in the morgue."

this is because I am 5th Dan Taekwando from years back - trained to maim with just my hands, plus after all your bullshit etc. if you came up to me and had a go, I may have trouble knowing when to stop and really I ask you what is the point in fighting someone unless you are going to actually end their life ?

I would not want to ruin your 'promising' male-modelling career.

I mean we ALL want to see you in more anti drunk-driving commercials on TV, but if your head is messed up.. well they will have to use you for the 'after' photos of the crash victim..

I am not threatening you nor have I ever, I am not THAT stupid.. But I must say you need to be carefull if you mention my GF once more. I'ts one thing for you to abuse myself and the Club, but bring her into this any more than you already have..

But feel free to keep posting on this thread, as it's VERY entertaining watching you self-destruct like this.

As for Spermz or whoever wanting to lock this thread ?? Jeebus why dont you just let the fire burn itsself out in this thread.. rather than having Adam hi-jack every second thread on the forum with this crap. If you dont want to know about it, dont read the thread.

I'd be more than happy to be banned from the forum as long as 'Civic Type VTi-R' is also banned.

Love the Poll results heheh.. very interesting

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marz
    Bede...man you have a serious f*cking problem.
    I used to think it was funny watching you guys bicker n shit ... like over childish shit.
    Man Bede, man it's got PAST the point of harassment and obsession.
    You gotta calm down before internet polls and forum threads fully takes over your life and your way of thinking.
    HAHA well you sure changed your tune since Adam Calling you a wife-basher and all that crap. transparent like glass bro.. like glass !!

Marz you dont know the half of what I've had to put up with !!

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp3rMz
    Retardation

Both you idiots shut up. If it gets any more nasty im locking this thread up. I'm doing this for both of you's before you get banned. Bede, I told you already ok. Up to you to listen! Ignored or one of the mods will take furthur action. That goes with you too Adam. Now I am going to Mod your arse. Not that I care. Might get introuble for saying this but I find it enjoyable to read.

You will be banned if you don't shut up.
    i like this guy, he seems to be on the ball to me.
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell
    oh and to answer your question as to why us moderators lock threads,

it is because they go off topic
    Tinks, am referring to why they moderate one member's 'abusive' posts while another's go untouched.. am referring to why one member is banned while another is left to flame on with the other member not having any opportunity for reply..

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Yes Tinkerbell is spot on but atleast he is not a compulsive liar like you bede.

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 DC5
    Wife-Basher .. dude that was piss taking that went too far.
    Who's transparent?