DC2R suspeinsion on EG6?

hi guys,
    At the moment, I have spoon springs on my EG6 and are fantastic and drives and handle quite well. But I do find the stance looking not low enough.
    Just wondering if anyone has got DC2R springs and shocks and how the ride height is ? anyone got pics ?

and how do the DC2R match the weight of the EG6 ? would it be as good as they are in the DC2R as a set can be had for pretty good prices.

thanks in advance

Member Array
    dc2r springs and shocks are more for handling as opposed to lowering.

your better off giong to buy super low's for lowering

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    pass on the DC2-R setup.. and i wouldnt touch super-lows if you've been driving around with Spoon springs.. they make you lower but sacrifice ride quality.. personally not a fan of lovells/king springs.. and before anyone jumps up n down, i used to run lovell super lows - great low height, but very average ride and they will destroy your stock shocks within 6 months. IMO keep the spoon springs for now and save for a set of adjustable coilovers.

*edit*.. if u get a set of super-lows for like $100 and you arent too phased about ride quality, get em if having a low car will make u happier
    Last edited by VT3C; 23-02-2009 at 12:22 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    I'm rolling on DC2R suspension on an EG4 (but running DC2R LCA's to basically suspension wise it's an EG6).

Sits a bit high to be honest. But I have a steep driveway, and the great handling and response makes it okay.

As per one of Lans post, I'm going to drop it on King Superlows for EG because it gives you a bang for buck lowing but still keeps good handing without bottoming out or scraping/scrubbing.

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    super lows and dc2r shocks are a good combo

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    so lets say
    Aftermarket lca, with asr brace, dc2r rear n front sway bars, dc2r front and rear suspension, good combination? on a EG
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    yeah good combo but height will be too high
    so just some aftermarket springs to make the car look good lowered
    or better coilovers

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM.Power View Post
    so lets say
    Aftermarket lca, with asr brace, dc2r rear n front sway bars, dc2r front and rear suspension, good combination? on a EG
    I'm running exactly that. Handling wise it's perfect and goes hard, but looks wise it's a bit too high.

at the moment I've also got DC2R LCAs, ASR brace and sway bar and all the struts ... although the spoon springs look slight higher (there's still about 5cm gap) then I like, it handles well enough and is very comfortable. Might just save up for a set of good coils later then.