Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball View Post
    The logic is that we're trying to build a friendly, honda enthusiast community, not a forum where the primary focus is to buy and sell.

We want enthusiasts to talk about their hondas, and share their knowledge and experience.

If you want a medium that allows you to sell without any questions, use ebay or the trading post.
    you have a point by saying "primary focus is to buy and sell."

but what happen for say when it 1 yr down the track and you spend most of you time on OH but your still jus a new member stat and one day you decided you want to sell just a particular item

for you to say

"If you want a medium that allows you to sell without any questions, use ebay or the trading post."

is telling us to either FCUK OFF or your not good enough even after 1 or 2 yrs being on this forum i'm sure not every one has item to sell frequently
    [ h v 7 h w ] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Think of selling in the marketplace as a reward to those who constantly help, or try to help out on the forum.

You dont have to be the best e-mechanic to get rep.
    Simply help someone do a search, when they cbf'd doing it,
    Linking them through to a thread thats already covered the same topic.
    That will deserve a positive rep.
    If you post like that enough times, you will be noted and surely will be repped by someone soon.

Those that dwell primarily in the off topic forums will not have this selling privilege as theyre not using Ozhonda for what its meant to be.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_fit_vtit View Post
    peeweechik, your assuming that it is just the mods which can give pq, anyone can give you +/- pq, it only effects your "score" if that person which gave u a pq has 100+ pq themselves.
    that i understand that but doesnt it have to be approved by a mod ??
    [ h v 7 h w ] ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶

It gets investigated if it is suspicious, but other then that there is too much work if we had to look at every post and every pq.
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

Disabled Array
    Car:
    5thgen>jdc2r>dck20>eg>ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by peeweechik View Post
    that i understand that but doesnt it have to be approved by a mod ??
    peeweechik i agree with u, i doubt ill ever get member status as well. I know a few people on here that's got member status by only posting 4 times.

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Contribute if you want rights.. This should apply to everything.

'nuf said.
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

just a reminder...

The PQ point system is not an indication of how smart you are or how much you can look up on google....its an indication of generally how HELPFUL you are to others.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    just a reminder...
    The PQ point system is not an indication of how smart you are or how much you can look up on google....its an indication of generally how HELPFUL you are to others.
    Nicely said