Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 EURO CU2 STD
    Yep, looking good mate. Welcome to the black Euro club!

ty joystick... too bad its drizling atm...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

hey denot, your black CU2 is sexy!!

im getting my CU2 luxury in volcano grey on friday!!! cant wait to get it.. hehehe... btw this is wat i get from the dealer: tints, mats, 5 yrs warranty n all the honda promotions, black euro plates and full tank of petrol...

and also one question guys, do think the black euro plates suits volcano grey?

thx a lot and nice meeting you guys!!
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by nxn75u View Post
    hey denot, your black CU2 is sexy!!

im getting my CU2 luxury in volcano grey on friday!!! cant wait to get it.. hehehe... btw this is wat i get from the dealer: tints, mats, 5 yrs warranty n all the honda promotions, black euro plates and full tank of petrol...

and also one question guys, do think the black euro plates suits volcano grey?

thx a lot and nice meeting you guys!!
    hey mate, thanks for the comment

regarding black euro plates on grey, I'm not really a fan of it... but hey, black suits with everything rite?

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    nice work, denot, keep the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Hi all,

finally my first ever photoshot of the CU2!!! And this is also my first wash + wax on the car...

and this is the first time I saw the car in Shiny looks, coz its been raining and dusty since I took it from the dealer

hahaha thanks Joy! Cant wait for your Jazz thread

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 BASE manual
    anyone have some rattle sound from behind the rear passenger seats. Like.. two metal rulers tapping on each other.

Quote Originally Posted by arthhtra View Post
    anyone have some rattle sound from behind the rear passenger seats. Like.. two metal rulers tapping on each other.
    Not me... but I just found a big "clank" whenever I start my engine in the morning (if I wait a bit longer and start the engine after the seatbelt warning tone gone, its ok)

btw, I found this on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acura...Q5fAccessories

Good price?

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    if this price include shipping, then it is good deal to me

Quote Originally Posted by arthhtra View Post
    yeah...I get a rather pronounced vibrating sound coming from the back of the car on a cold start and it goes away after about 30 secs. I'm thinking it's probably the exhaust...not sure if this is something they can fix??

HAhaha, this is what I took yesterday when parking near the office...

Black one is mine, the silver is belong to some guy I dunno...