Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by bestjazz101 View Post
    yeah need to save money first!!! hey how do pulleys really work for the jazz? and how much do they cost and where can i get it?
    not much gain from pulley I can tell you honest.

most realistic mod plan for you

1. 15inch rims and tyres

2. Full exhaust and air filter or aftermarket intake.

These two mods will help your jazz response better and go faster

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    iv herd multiple times, that if u hav a jazz with cvt, changin everythign b4 the cat is really bad for everyday driving, most zaust are made for top end, giving u extreamly laggy response from the engine which is multipliued by the cvt when ur reving below 3000rpm.

oversteer....you wouldn't understand.
    ozhonda 4 lyfe!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by INVSBL View Post
    iv herd multiple times, that if u hav a jazz with cvt, changin everythign b4 the cat is really bad for everyday driving, most zaust are made for top end, giving u extreamly laggy response from the engine which is multipliued by the cvt when ur reving below 3000rpm.
    not true, its better to use OEM cat for CVT otherwise will lose low end power.

Also for CVT jazz catback exhaust better use twin loop design this will help to keep low end power, for the straight pipe design like HKS Hi power its good for Manual but not CVT.

Hope the info helps

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    ok then i guess its better to just keep the stock zaust on a cvt jazz

ozhonda 4 lyfe!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by INVSBL View Post
    ok then i guess its better to just keep the stock zaust on a cvt jazz
    I think you're right. The standard system is not that bad. A big pipe you can roll a tennis ball down by itself won't do much for you.

Now with NOs that might change. Maybe the standard pipe is now too restrictive when the nitrous is running?

BTW does this NOs kit include fuel enrichment, or does it just have the NOs itself? All the systems I've heard of have had an extra injector or some other means of supplying extra fuel to avoid leaning out and melting the pistons because NOs is an oxidiser, not a fuel.

Also will the CVT stand up to the extra output? or will things break?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by rossw View Post
    I think you're right. The standard system is not that bad. A big pipe you can roll a tennis ball down by itself won't do much for you.

Now with NOs that might change. Maybe the standard pipe is now too restrictive when the nitrous is running?

BTW does this NOs kit include fuel enrichment, or does it just have the NOs itself? All the systems I've heard of have had an extra injector or some other means of supplying extra fuel to avoid leaning out and melting the pistons because NOs is an oxidiser, not a fuel.

Also will the CVT stand up to the extra output? or will things break?
    This is the first time I heard that jazz owner wanna use NOS on it, its very brave and challenging action IMO

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    Quote Originally Posted by kongfu View Post
    get full exhaust is more effective than NOS IMO
    Ballleerr... lol.. keep up updated! very interested with it! jazz + nos eeemm... yumm
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    im thinkin bout removing the resinator under my door and swap the rear mufler, that should give it an actual note with out affecting power.

id love know how to get the power from the newer motors out of mine, even if its small its more

ozhonda 4 lyfe!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Jazz VTI...
    get 15" is the best way to give you a faster take off..

also.. i feel that using 17" wheels(non lightweight versions,usually about 9-10kg), which usually comes with 205 or 215/40/17 tyres is wrong.. big tyres sizes are overkill for stock jazz as all the extra grip is useless and the little power the 1.5vtec block made has to overcome the extra grip to launch the car from standstill..it may prove to aid the car when taking a fast corner, but overall drivability of a 17" on a stock jazz sucks!!

and get I/h/e if u wan extra power..
    JDM Ek4 Squad Perth..
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    Fact is you should get over ur EK4, cos its a POS FWD and its in the worse colour ever released.
    Get a real car then start bragging.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda jazz vti-s
    Yeah it sucks really bad espcially when its lowered with Kings on stock shocks! its like everything rattles in the little cabin wen it drives lol..

whats I/h/e ???? and were can i get one!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-S 06
    15" light weight wheel is all you need!!

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Jazz VTi, '00 RD1 CRV
    Spin the needle to 4k and dump the clutch. She'll move a lot quicker
    '91 CB7 Accord EXi (my first Honda)
    '07 GD3 Jazz VTi (mine)
    '00 RD1 CR-V Sport (wife's truck)