Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Auto Euro Owners Unite and give opinion

Hello, no need to flame by just reading my name in the topic I would like to ask what you auto euro owners think about ya car? A-Z about its performance engine etc. Just state what you think experiences etc I would just like to hear what you guys ahve to say about your auto euros.

AND NO FLAMING PEE PEE HEADS!

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Mine's not auto but I've driven one and I must say it smooooth as silk... gear changes aren't jerky... only problem I have is I feel that the manual tip tronic shift is lagging that's all
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Euro 2006 Luxury Sat Nav
    I am very happy with my auto. I have about a 45 min drive to work each day, each direction, and lot of it is stop start, so a manual was not an option.

I drove the manual Mazda 6 and was very impressed, but as I required an auto I went back and test drove the auto. It was disappointingly sluggish, I do not find this with the Euro. The Mazda 6 drive like a 4 cyl auto, the Euro is much more responsive, I am so pleased I bought the Euro.

I have never driven a manual Euro but wouldn't mind trying just to feel and compare the difference. Any manual owners in Adelaide who want to drive an auto maybe we should meet up ?

Can't quote performance numbers, can just say I'm a happy auto Euro owner.

Paul

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro 04
    Faiz,

I have been reading a lot of your post. You should be happy with your auto. Disregard anyone who say that the Euro auto is crap. Firstly, it is the best auto available in the price range. Must admit, I first thought that the trip-tronic was a bit sluggish, but after much practice, got the timing right and its much faster rersponse than leaving it in auto mode. I find the auto mode is very fuel efficient and sensitive to the driving conditions.

Overall a very good car, just could have hoped for a better sound system

Auto ain't slow, I've test drive one before.
    0-100km/hr should be around 9 sec, not slow for an auto car.

ok thanks for all your opinions. I have tried the trip tronic also is is a bit sluggish but smooths out at the end.

I just wanted to hear what you ahd to say

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    I drive an auto Euro (daily) and i think it's one of the best non-turbo 4 cylinder cars out there. The transmission is smooth and the power delivery is great. I love it.

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    I happen to test drive the lux auto version of euro, and I love it. The gear change is very smooth. I also tested the tiptronic and find it pretty excellent too. It holds the gear no matter what the rpm is. And I find it pretty smooth as well changing gear using tiptronic.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Not an auto owner but I test drove the auto. Really smooth and silky - honda make great automatics. Only side is auto owners only experience vtec once in that dash to 100k/ph. I could not live without vtec in 2nd gear from around 80k/ph.

fair enough opinions. Thanks for all the help. btw autos vtecs in 1st gear ina autos up until the 80 mark i think. It smooths out even if u have the peddle down when you go in 2nd gear. Just observation

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    Yeah man be happy with your Euro. It's a nice car.

you have a very nice car, dont overlook it