Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    whoever replaces him i think it needs to be someone who all the manufacturers and teams support, to stop all the bickering.....
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

I believe they need an ex racer in that position.

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    I don't know, someone who's also had team management experience too would be helpful....Jackie Stewart?, Nicki Lauda.....Gerhard Berger did ok for BMW.

Jackie Stewart would be way to biased.
    Has to be a businessman as well after you think about it.
    Maybe Trump can make it Trump F1 and run it, with a TV show too

But to be serious, I'd love to see Branson run it.
    He'd want them to go as fast as they can with the worlds best circuits.

Webber no chance this year
    By Paul Gover
    February 18, 2005

THE man who led the pursuit of Michael Schumacher through 2004 has warned hometown fans not to expect too much of Mark Webber in next month's Australian Grand Prix.

Webber ... back to the wall.
    Pic: Reuters
    David Richards led the BAR-Honda team to best-of-the-rest results against Ferrari last year, helping confirm Briton Jenson Button as a grand prix superstar, before selling out to Honda and leaving F1.

Now he says Webber and the Williams team look as if they will struggle at Albert Park on March 3-6.

"Mark is undoubtedly a potential world champion, but I think the Australian public - and the Australian media more precisely - have to be patient," Richards said in Melbourne yesterday.

"His first year in a Williams is during a transition year for the regulations and there is a whole number of factors that may come in to his performance this year.

"I know Mark is perfectly capable of taking on the pressure, I have no doubt about that, but I would hate to see the expectation exceed what is realistic this season.

"Mark will have, I am sure, the potential to win grands prix this year let alone standing on the podium, but my instinct tells me that it isn't going to be an easy year for Williams and a number of other teams." Richards has been in Australia for the past fortnight, sorting out a range of problems at the Ford Performance Vehicles and Ford Performance Racing companies he operates through his multi-national Prodrive empire in Britain.

Herald Sun

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Bit if Branson ran it, you'd win the championship and then you and one other person would have to do some crazy stunt before branson just randomly chose a person who actually won

Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    I believe they need an ex racer in that position.
    yeh definitly, someone with some understanding of it all
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Klein is driving for Red Bull in Melbourne.
    Confirmed today.

be good to see if he can produce the goods this season...
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC4 <-----She's Gone :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung Munkey
    Ralf is an idiot!!! You'd think that being a GP driver you could actually park...... :S
    And what F1 team do u drive for???

The main thing i find funny is when people say, Geez Klien is a shit driver, or why doesn't Kimi catch up to Michael and overtake him?

Usually, the idiots that say this don't realise how hard it is to get into a F1 team and have no racing experience except racing a BA falcon on the Great Western.

If you have been to Europe, you'll find that its not like Australia parking wise.
    You might have to do AT LEAST a 8 point turn to get out in some cases more!

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    and what does parking have to do with F1 racing anyways?! (although i did see Petter Solberg do a nice sideways flick into his teams garage on the weekend in Sweden haha).