Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    LOL, I was looking through the other night, and I swear about 1/2 of them have had resprayed front bars. All the white ones have been resprayed... as well as numerous MCB / NFR's.... its crazy.
    haha i had a few vl ex cop cars and found it funny when people advertised 'never been in a accident'

my mate had a nice BB s2000 even that had a love tap in the rear.. considering these cars are 9-10 years old im sure most have been in some sort of minor-major accident !

Quote Originally Posted by dayne View Post
    Carsales is weird like that though, I've had my S2k on there for 28k with only 67000kms for months, and barely had any interest what so ever, yet when i was looking for a black one, they would all sell within a day-week of advertising.

Dayne
    you havent had your car for long? i thought i was the only one that sells cars quick only had my mps6 since august and its on car sales !hhm if i sold mine yours would be on the radar..

yea hard to sell any type of cars these days but black on black personally is the best combo

whats your reason for sale? is it the pic/camera or did someone take the badge of the guards? not saying your car has been in any sort of bingle.. just strange anyone would want to take them off..
    Last edited by KOV; 03-03-2009 at 07:20 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k, Ek CXi, R33 S2 GTST
    Yeah had one of my front gaurds resprayed from previous owner nicking the gaurd on his bricked garage. Didn't bother buying new badges so got the other side taken off. Considering going and buying badges as it makes the car look dodgy but its cheap enough so it'll sell in due time now.

And yes I did purchase the car end of october but selling as i've purchased a skyline & want to buy a house.

Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by dayne View Post
    Yeah had one of my front gaurds resprayed from previous owner nicking the gaurd on his bricked garage. Didn't bother buying new badges so got the other side taken off. Considering going and buying badges as it makes the car look dodgy but its cheap enough so it'll sell in due time now.

And yes I did purchase the car end of october but selling as i've purchased a skyline & want to buy a house.

Dayne
    fair enough man and true not every car without the badges is dodgy! yea know what your saying man hard to have toys and save/buy a house!

anyway if i sell mine il be in touch!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Beat
    I spoke to the guy who has the white s2k on car sales for 25.6K today
    just the guy does seem wired

he said it was his brothers car 6 months ago and he owned it for 18 months total 2 yars in his family
    Maybe his bro wrote it off no insurance so he got it fixed it and now trys to sell it?
    why would you tell peple you have had it inspected 5 times and not one sale. he even said sumone came down from sydney this weekend but said coz it was a sunday the person was worried they couldnt transfer it into their name that day and drive it back? so left empty handed? that doesnt even make sence???
    If he was honest and said " box is stuff" for example or anything else then id acually consder the car for that price not just lie and say people just dont have the money and cant afford that car
    we all got the money but dont want to give it to him
    I was considering going to melbourn to look at this car (flights are only $65 atm) to look but i'm sure i'll be dissapointed like everyone else so i may be giving it a pass

please anyone else know anythign about this car let me know coz i am still kinda insterested

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda S2000
    whats the carsales link?

Quote Originally Posted by papa_ View Post
    whats the carsales link?
    http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...d=11FB7E39F1C0

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda S2000
    as taken from vic roads:
    Registration Status: CURRENT UNTIL 18/07/2009
    Written-Off Status: NOT-WRITTEN-OFF
    Encumbrance Status: NO-ENCUMBRANCE
    Stolen Status: NOT-STOLEN

Front bumper and rear bumper have been respayed

km's are good

i don't know you really have to go check out the car yourself, take it for a drive, get it checked out etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    My mate knows the white s2k owner

He bought the car in December for around 25k hoping to make a profit off it, thats why it was forsale for 33k. My friend said that his mate told him it was in a major accident and you can tell just by looking at the car caus its in shitass condition. I've met the guy but haven't seen the car.

Another one of my mates went to look at the car before we even knew about the accident and said it was one of the worse condition cars his seen. nothing aligns, crappy wielding in the enginebay because of accident it was just bad.

And the description? I wouldn't buy it just because of the description lol.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda S2000
    well kept Leather recaro seats
    S2000 seats recaros?

Quote Originally Posted by vyets View Post
    My mate knows the white s2k owner

He bought the car in December for around 25k hoping to make a profit off it, thats why it was forsale for 33k.
    Looks like he will be making a loss out of it now considering you take into account servicing, rego and insurance...

If he doesn't have insurance and doesn't service, then thats another story! haha

to that s2k!
    Last edited by CONAN; 03-03-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Anyone know the going rate for a 00 Silverstone/Red with 46000kms?