View Poll Results: where shud i put my transformer badges?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • One on each side, under the mirrors, near the side signal lights

1 1.22%
  • two at the front near the corners

0 0%
  • one at each end (specify where)

2 2.44%
  • cut them in half and put them on each side of the middle door gap

1 1.22%
  • other (please specify)

1 1.22%
  • dont use them at all

77 93.90%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by furythree View Post
    u mean the actual honda logo? i didnt noe how to remove it
    does it clip or use tape?

..speaking of tape...the sun heated up the TYpe R badge and its falling off T.T..all i wanted was a bit of red trim...why sun? why?!
    the H badge if it's the same as the CL9.

Rear badge - It is only held in by 2 pins near the centre and doublesided tape on the surround edges.
    Heat it up and then use your nails to pry it out slowly so you don't snap it.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    That looks cheap with those stickers and badges on there mate,

Take them off.

Member Array
    Car:
    SeeYou2
    I've got a better idea... get a BIG A$$ Autobot or Decepticon sticker (depending on who you're siding with) and whack it smack bang in the centre of the roof! That way the Polair can have a good laugh at it too! Whadaya say huh?

How old are you?
    (づ ̄3 ̄)づ

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 05
    seriously, people will not laugh.
    they will think you are a tool. a massive tool.

if they do laugh they are laughing at you, not with you. because you are a tool.

did i mention they'll think you're a tool?

this is the most depressing, childish, and plain stupid thread yet. even worse than the vindaloo powered turbo boosting thread.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    rofl giant mongrel you ultimate spammer !!
    vTeK 4-Life!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro 05
    but i have real mugen visors...

and seriously a mugen brake light? wtf

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    furythree - you should have taken your time and planned it carefully before you started placing each item.

big mugen decal should have been placed on the front windscreen not rear.
    mugen badge on the rear (should have gotten 2) placed then on the side of the rear wing or just inline with A column (windscreen on the front door)

Type R doesn't suit imo and if so you'd better of have gotten 2 and put it rear passenger door near the skirts.

In result - if you have spent that much money on badges you should have just bought an air intake instead to help increase power than r1ce.

you need performance mods to make up for all those badges/stickers you put on otherwise it's not ballsey...
    vTeK 4-Life!

stick them stickers on a shit box for a laugh

NOT AN ACCORD EURO. if u can afford to drive a euro, why be cheapo with the mods =S

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by furythree View Post
    i understand that the car looks great as it is. i always thought so lol. i drove it for the first time today and 2 mins in, i cudnt stop cracking up at the expressions i was getting from the drivers behind me.eventually when i got into the peak hour traffic jams in the CBD, i saw drivers nudging their partners and pointing to my boot and a few grins came out.

when i went to hurstville, alotta asian guys kept walking with their head turned backwards in disbelief lol.

and when i was having dinner i happened to park the car right outside the restaurant and i was at the window seat, staring at my car. it looks fantastic.
    and passer bys who dont see something like that often turn their heads. and i feel satisfied knowing that the stickers accomplished what they were intended.

as i got to the highways, a few pimped up hondas, fords, toyotas, revved their engine and accelerated real hard as the light turned green as if saying "mugen power eh..." lol
    Hahaah too funny!! I would love to see other ppl's expressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Crapdaz View Post
    furythree - you should have taken your time and planned it carefully before you started placing each item.

big mugen decal should have been placed on the front windscreen not rear.
    mugen badge on the rear (should have gotten 2) placed then on the side of the rear wing or just inline with A column (windscreen on the front door)

Type R doesn't suit imo and if so you'd better of have gotten 2 and put it rear passenger door near the skirts.

In result - if you have spent that much money on badges you should have just bought an air intake instead to help increase power than r1ce.
    I think thats his whole point, he doesnt want it to look good but make it a super ricer for a laugh lololololololo
    08 Blk/Blk Accord Euro Luxury CL9 6MT / Full Silver Panel Trim / Full Modulo Kit / Sports Grill.

For Sale: Accord Euro CL9 03-05 Front Euro-R Badge

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 accord euro
    and hes also the one with the "oh no i scratched my car again" maybe for a first car u should of pciked somethign less expensive..give it to me il treat it better.. swap??????

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by viper8548 View Post
    Hahaah too funny!! I would love to see other ppl's expressions.

I think thats his whole point, he doesnt want it to look good but make it a super ricer for a laugh lololololololo
    If he didn't want it to look good then why bother sticking them on in the first place.

If you do it, do it right by deciding where you want the damn sticker.

This thread is ridiculous!
    vTeK 4-Life!

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    a nice big human shit on your bonnet would be more attractive than those stickers

i volunteer Qball or benreal to take said shit on bonnet for great justice