Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Jazz VTi, '00 RD1 CRV
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sp33~ View Post
    How tall are you man?! I'm 5"11 and fit ok.
    6ft 2

I didn't actually sit in the back seat, because I was only really looking out of interest and didnt have intentions of buying. But to me they have designed the car to be long at the front, short at the back. No such problems with leg, shoulder or head room in the drivers seat. Same with my GD3 Jazz for that matter

All in all, City is a great looking car. Just not ready to part with the Jazz yet...
    '91 CB7 Accord EXi (my first Honda)
    '07 GD3 Jazz VTi (mine)
    '00 RD1 CR-V Sport (wife's truck)

I took the manual VTi-L for a drive on the weekend. Very nice car to drive. Lots of room too. I've got a little fella who is still in a baby capsule and it fit easily behind both front seats for me (I'm 6" 1), and the boot is perfect for the family, heaps of room.

The one thing I noticed is a lack of temperature gauge. that sort of concerned me, because how are you supposed to monitor when your car is warmed up, or if it is overheating? I found it a very strange thing to be missing. Does the City have some sort of system that notifies you of overheating (other than the steam coming from the bonnet)?

Quote Originally Posted by LonePhantom View Post
    The one thing I noticed is a lack of temperature gauge. that sort of concerned me, because how are you supposed to monitor when your car is warmed up, or if it is overheating? I found it a very strange thing to be missing. Does the City have some sort of system that notifies you of overheating (other than the steam coming from the bonnet)?
    Like the Jazz... I believe it was a Warning light in Blue to let you know that the car isn't warmed up yet and a Red Warning light to let you know the car is overheating.

Interesting, thanks for that. Do you know of any literature on the net regarding this? I'm curious about what point the red warning light comes on.

so since this car's head unit has USB/Ipod connectivity does that mean i can simply plug and play my seagate freeagent go (2.5inch/250) portable HDD? the head unit will be able to power my HSS and read my folders and music?

or am i going to have to stick with USB sticks?

manage to get a friend a black VTI-L honda city manual with floor mats, tinted windows and paint protection for $25.5 k if anyone wants to use the price as a guide.

That's a pretty reasonable price for such a new car. I'd hope to get a similiar or of course cheaper one.

So does anyone have one yet? I'm wondering if anyone has piled 5 adults in it, and how tight a fit it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrigues View Post
    so since this car's head unit has USB/Ipod connectivity does that mean i can simply plug and play my seagate freeagent go (2.5inch/250) portable HDD? the head unit will be able to power my HSS and read my folders and music?

Hmmm would be pretty cool if the City's sound system could handle that.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    I just bought the Honda City VTI-L!! in black! yay $27600 drive away, mats and black/white lic plates.

I thought it was a good price but obviously not lol (since some of you have got it for 26500 for a VTI-L eeek thats a good price!)

edit* i got auto
    Last edited by clairegirl; 22-03-2009 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrigues View Post

Tried using my HD in the VTi version on the weekend, didn't register/read. I'm hoping that my VTi-L will be able to read it... but somehow I find this doubtful... The old version of the iPod also doesn't register on the system.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    how much did u get ur VTI-L aznprincess?

Quote Originally Posted by AznEmpress View Post
    Tried using my HD in the VTi version on the weekend, didn't register/read. I'm hoping that my VTi-L will be able to read it... but somehow I find this doubtful... The old version of the iPod also doesn't register on the system.
    I don't think there'll be a difference.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 City VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuska View Post
    Would like to say I've ordered a Honda CIty VTi-L for $26.5k drive away with foot mats.

Kinda still feel i got ripped off a bit but...owell
    Hey man, thats a real good price!. Were the mats the only extra's you got? or did u get anything else? Thanks.