Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: EJ8 Civic

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 & GD3
    Nice ride dude

I also remember this car from the hot 4's issue...it was slammed back then though

neways, if its the same rims that it had back when it was in the mag then they are real....

i doubt there were any vorks 9 years ago....and according to the mag feature it belonged to a rich indo student, doubt he woulda got fakes....plus i really doubt they had fakes back then lol

anyone could rip u off and tell u they are vorks, then make some profit on them

be careful man...
    Team West Yo!!

www.circuitclub.com.au

Welcome!

Go team monash!! Haha

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    so slick man.. how much were the rims not including tyres.. a brand name and model would also be great,

nice car once again

ALL TOPS !! For my taste, ur rims are too nbig for a TE37. If i were u, i'll go for 16's
    But all good!! and also, ur bucket seats... Doesnt suit the car, It'd look better if u got the DC2R recaro raplica in red on black (Y)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    R33 GTS-T
    Did you buy this off an Indo guy ? im pretty sure they are fake rims as Ive seen it on the Indo forums. Anyway who cares if its fake or not still looks hot ! hahaha

How u know those are fake RUP14H ? :L