Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SSML
    Yes, we r twins. but unfortunately we dont drive the same car now.
    Baboo, did u have type R gear knob? how do u remove stock gear knob?
    No, The gearknob is from Acura RSX, just twist and remove the stock gearknob...very easy job.

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    If you wanna email me all the pics you got, I can host them and link from here for you if you like. magna_elite@hotmail.com
    Hi Alpine:
    Thanks a lot for your offer. My E-mail is currently stuck, probably too much junk mails. And upload those photos is extremely slow from my dail-up computer. I will try to go to my frined with broadband and send those pics to you ASAP.

so guys, please wait patiently.

thanks again Alpine.

Whao Roger, U got full bodykit!! NICE

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by baboo
    Whao Roger, U got full bodykit!! NICE
    Only front skirt plus rear boot mount spoiler. oh, and window tinting. I also opted genuine floor mats and extended 5 yr warranty with road side assistance. I Paid $45800 (Only $1500 discount with all the options)and waited 2 and half months. this is back in Nov 2003.
    Now with drop in import tax, cars are cheaper this year.

Quote Originally Posted by PNR888
    Hi Alpine:
    Thanks a lot for your offer. My E-mail is currently stuck, probably too much junk mails. And upload those photos is extremely slow from my dail-up computer. I will try to go to my frined with broadband and send those pics to you ASAP.

so guys, please wait patiently.

thanks again Alpine.
    No worries, moite. Also if you could resize them first to 640x480 that'd be better still! I'll be waiting by my Inbox for them.