Member Array
    Car:
    K20a2 ek

mods please delete :)

mods please delete
    Last edited by eght; 22-08-2009 at 12:39 AM.

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    be more specific on what you mean by "induction" sound man... is it a griding? whining? cluncking etc?
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Banned Array
    At Your Local Shopping center picking up 15 year olds!
    Car:
    DC5-S
    Depending on what model of honda you drive, some models have a vacume controlled 5the gear. this hose may have just come loose?

Member Array
    Car:
    K20a2 ek
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    be more specific on what you mean by "induction" sound man... is it a griding? whining? cluncking etc?
    ... the sound of an air intake induction noise...hahah how more specific can you get..i'd have to delve into the never never land of physics.. use something called your brain you'd know what an induction noise would sound like ROFL (if you cant use ur brain its not grinding or clunking and its like a whining sound but whining is inconsistent)

i've read other threads with related gb problems and thats how they've described it and it seems to work

Depending on what model of honda you drive, some models have a vacume controlled 5the gear. this hose may have just come loose?
    i drive a 5th gen 97 model prelude with a jdm sir engine and gb. i suspect its my input shaft bearing, i just need confirmation of this.

Banned Array
    At Your Local Shopping center picking up 15 year olds!
    Car:
    DC5-S
    Quote Originally Posted by eght View Post
    ... the sound of an air intake induction noise...hahah how more specific can you get..i'd have to delve into the never never land of physics.. use something called your brain you'd know what an induction noise would sound like ROFL (if you cant use ur brain its not grinding or clunking and its like a whining sound but whining is inconsistent)

i've read other threads with related gb problems and thats how they've described it and it seems to work

i drive a 5th gen 97 model prelude with a jdm sir engine and gb. i suspect its my input shaft bearing, i just need confirmation of this.
    Ey bro, go easy on Zili, his only trying to help you, you know, I think you should take your car to a mechanic to get checked out, leave your attitude @ the entrance b4 you step in otherwise you might get Crackeddddd!

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    Quote Originally Posted by eght View Post

wow way to be a dick to someone who's trying to help you.

i would suggest either the vacuum hose or input shaft bearing.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20a2 ek
    lol thanks for the input...thought zilli was pullin my leg thats all.

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    nah mate... not having a go, trying to help actually...

i hope your gearbox blows up, and bits of hot oily steel come through your firewall and lodge themselves in your ****ing eye socket...

good luck

also... my car makes different induction noises depending on application of throttle...
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

i hope your gearbox blows up, and bits of hot oily steel come through your firewall and lodge themselves in your ****ing eye socket...

good luck

also... my car makes different induction noises depending on application of throttle...

lol go zilli i liked dat one... hehe

Like said previously just go mechanics cause u never know how small or big the problem could be just from a noise...

Member Array
    Car:
    K20a2 ek

good luck
    haha ok calm down you nutter, i just questioned your intelligence in asking that question

also... my car makes different induction noises depending on application of throttle
    all i have to say is stop diggin a hole for ya self there bud. im sure ur induction noises are not of grinding or clunking nature haha.