own a 4th gen VTiR Prelude in Melb S.E?

Hi everyone
    Im getting my car engineering this Sat day 28th March. The engineer ask me to bring a H22A in its original body so that he can take a photo of it and the stock ECU. This will take about and hour and the shop is located in KnoxFeild 2 mins of Burwood Hwy. Im happy to pay anyone willing to help me out as i know no one who own a 4th gen. If you need my detail for security reasons please pm any time.
    Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    kinda out of topic but what place is it to get engineered cos i need to get mine too and also how much is it costing you
    im glad you didnt put the sx lip AND that one on or itd be like yo dawg i herd you liek lips, so i put a lip on yo lip so you can lip while you lip

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelood
    Quote Originally Posted by Cvik_ryda View Post
    Hi everyone
    Im getting my car engineering this Sat day 28th March. The engineer ask me to bring a H22A in its original body so that he can take a photo of it and the stock ECU. This will take about and hour and the shop is located in KnoxFeild 2 mins of Burwood Hwy. Im happy to pay anyone willing to help me out as i know no one who own a 4th gen. If you need my detail for security reasons please pm any time.
    Thanks
    Love to help, but im not sure what youre talking about...
    you want to photograph an engine and ecu before your car gets done?
    Last edited by preludeIVgen; 23-03-2009 at 11:10 AM.

yeah man
    the engineer will take the pics. it is because my engine is from Japan so he need a similar Australian delivered engine to compare with mine. it would be great if u can help me out. Anything else you need please let me know.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by preludeIVgen View Post
    Love to help, but im not sure what youre talking about...
    you want to photograph an engine and ecu before your car gets done?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelood
    Sorry buddy id be happy to help but im on the opposite end of town and i have no time to go anywhere lately. id suggest popping onto Prelude Australia, you should find it much easier to find someone nearby.

Member Array
    Car:
    bb6 Type S
    im in the S.E. but i have a 5th gen...

i also recommend Prelude Australia there thousands more prelude owners on there than on OH

thanks guy will ask people from PA