Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    just ask yourself, do you want looks or performance? if you want looks then just dump the car with the stock shockers and if you want performance then change it all! me im more of a looks person.

btw, with my eg hatch that i had, i use to lower my car and put it back to standard all the time (just depends on my mood as it only took me an hour to do) and through out the five years i had the car the stock shocks were still all good. that was running on chopped king springs *not advisable*

good luck with your decision

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 & GD3
    pm sent UWISHN
    Team West Yo!!

www.circuitclub.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    **R33 Series 2**
    thanks nobbs i got it

bumpy: yeh im just after looks atm my car is non-vtec and no plans to do engine mods so im keen on installing the springs and not replacing the shocks

jus need to find the cheapest place to get them installed and guards lipped..

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeptec View Post
    Anyway...remember back in high school? How you pee on the floor and let it splash on the person's shoe in the next cubicle? lawl
    OO\SKYLINE/OO

Member Array
    Car:
    **R33 Series 2**

this is a pic of it.. hopefully it will be lowered 3" .. it needs it
    Anyway...remember back in high school? How you pee on the floor and let it splash on the person's shoe in the next cubicle? lawl
    OO\SKYLINE/OO

should look sweet after you lower it! i bought my super low kings for 220 and i installed them my self so i saved some money. shouldn't cost u more than 300 all up i reckon. good luck shopping around.

ull have to post some pic's up when its done!!!
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    White EM1
    I lowered mine over the weekend .. 3" drop rear and about 2.75" on the front

I bought the springs off flipmods *the ones u were after :P*

If you have the tools, i would advise doing it yourself, its not that hard plus you learn something while your doing it. I've driven my car with the drop, its not that bumpy and handles quite nice.

if ur lowering ur car anything more then 40mm (1.5"), its highly advisable to change the struts. this is so ur shocks have enough travel space between the bump stops.....
    3" on standard shocks is just too much and too dangerous. and i doubt insurance will want anything to do with you!

Member Array
    Car:
    **R33 Series 2**
    LVNIT - haha yeh i was going to get flipmods springs but i wasnt sure if i needed to change the shocks and all.. hope your enjoying them :P

jackosimm - yeh man if i get them done

onemorechance - what are struts? how much are they? if i change the struts can i keep my stock shocks?

yeh insurance wont cover my rims anyway im not fussed.. it can easily be changed.. if i have an accident just get the car towed home and return stock parts on it then claim insurance..?
    OO\SKYLINE/OO