Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    1991 Integra LS
    Quote Originally Posted by quangsta
    correct mi if im wrong but isnt a 2001 integra a dc2 not a dc5 coz my friends got a dc2r 2001 model...???
    2001 dc2r and dc5r both exist i think

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 DC5R Turbo
    i just got myself a dc5r, its awesome, i got it for 38, with quite a few mods, but yeh, i think you wont be able to outdo the handling on a dc5r in any previous integra. It drives like a dream, power aside, the handling is awesome, no other FF car corners this good, well not that ive driven :P and yeh its awesome, the interior matches the cars so well, just everything about the dc5r makes me love my car more. Ive got some pics of it in the introductions section of the forums.

go the R, no matter what you do with the spare 10G's (if decide not to get a R) It will NEVER be a R. dc2r are the only R in honda that comes close to a type R. If you know what i mean. Dc5r is good too, but it's nothing comparing to a dc2r.INNOVATE don't IMMATAKE

you should also take into consideration insurrance and other expenses. going for a DC5R may be great but what will cost you more in the long run.....
    just something you should think about....
    peace out and all the best on whatever you buy!

Team West Yo!

1:15:0 @ Wakefield park

Quote Originally Posted by DaPlaya
    2001 dc2r and dc5r both exist i think
    yes DC5R was first released in late 2001 in oz. theres a few DC5R for sale on clubrsx.com at the moment in the Australia section