Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto

Honda City 2009 Car seat cover size

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone knew the seat cover size for the honda city 2009. I've tried googling but without success.

PS: I've taken pictures of the my new honda city but have yet to blank out my lic plates, however will put them up tommorow!

hey clairegirl,

sorry for me mentioning a different product, but do you (or anyone else) have a dash mat in your city; or do you know if it just a standard size?

thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    is that the one that goes in the boot?

no, the one that goes on top of the interior stuff (radio, speedo) - the flat board where the driver and passenger airbags are.

i hope that whats its called

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 City VTI-L Auto
    Hey guys,

If you go to an autobarn, they have contacts who make tailored fittings to any car. Last time i contacted them about a car bra for the city, and they said they call Honda for the measurements they need and voila. Except it is a bit on the expensive side. Actually all these sorts of things (i.e. seat covers, dash mats, car bras etc), are a bit expensive right now, cos most manufacturers dont have measurements yet. Obviously, cos its a new car. .. but yeah - Autobarn is your best bet!
    Hope that helps, ,

Dash mat's aren't factory manufactured/avail for the City due to the airbags... (quote-unquote Honda sales/tech pple)