Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    I have an alarm in my car, but I never got a pad from the seller as she said she had lost the remote.

I think the alarm is disarmed as I just use the key to open and lock the door (central locking) but there is a siren + wiring etc in the engine bay.. Is it possible to get a new key pad made ?
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    96 EK Civic GLi
    if you find out what brand it is, you can get spare remotes and program them to the system. You shoudl be able to find out what brand it is by looking at the siren, or under the dash if you can find the alarm unit.

BUMP.

I am sure there is a place, but does anyone know a place that would install an alarm that i have bought from say, ebay or another online store?
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    M3
    What alarm is it? PM me, i know someone who might able to do it, but usually he does supply and fit of most alarms which mentioned in this thread e.g. Rhino, Mongoose etc etc..

Just get them to do the alarm. They'd probably charge you extra if you'e butcher'd it. M60's are good. Done on the other day. Just slip the installer a 50 or a case of beer. Im sure they'll do an extra good job for ya.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EKI>EG4>DC2>EM1
    i use to have a rhino but then the alarm started playing up so i went the mongoose..not a problem since

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by DNYALL View Post
    BUMP.

I am sure there is a place, but does anyone know a place that would install an alarm that i have bought from say, ebay or another online store?
    YOU!

I'm happy to help, done a few in my time. I've installed the Spy 2-way/ebay alarms before.

DIY it! Don't pay someone to do something that you could do better! Most Auto Elecs do an average job...to save time/money.
    Last edited by Sp00ny; 02-04-2009 at 06:29 PM.
    >> Now Known as "Phased"

Member Array
    Car:
    thatsafrenchassnameyvonne
    i figured out that the alarm in my car is a rhino and it shit itself a couple of weeks ago. i want to sell the car and it's obviously a good thing to have before i sell it how much do you guys think it will cost to get it fixed?

can you reccomend any repair places for it?

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    A black one
    Wtf is a lifestyle store, sounds like a gym or furniture store
    Anyone selling a black ek1 facelift Hood (OEM)?? PM ME

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00ny View Post
    YOU!

I'm happy to help, done a few in my time. I've installed the Spy 2-way/ebay alarms before.

DIY it! Don't pay someone to do something that you could do better! Most Auto Elecs do an average job...to save time/money.
    I am a sparky so shouldn't be a problem. Just wanted to know, as bak up, incase I do struggle. The alarm I did get is pretty full on, not a cheapy... so hopefully I can work it out

Not looking forward to taking out my old alarm though...
    MSC Performance FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by DNYALL View Post
    I am a sparky so shouldn't be a problem. Just wanted to know, as bak up, incase I do struggle. The alarm I did get is pretty full on, not a cheapy... so hopefully I can work it out

Not looking forward to taking out my old alarm though...
    Just shoot us a PM/MSN if you need to know anything, im familiar with installing most alarms.

Also, are you coming to the dyno day?
    >> Now Known as "Phased"

ok I will, thanks man.

Yeh, I booked into the dyno. car should be finally done in time. so many delays...
    MSC Performance FTW