Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegirl View Post
    i got my car!! it's gorgeous and everything i expected it to be!

I will post pics up soon!

Some of the colours look a bit off because i took the pictures early morning.. so sun is making the car look a bit grey.

Ohh and what does everyone think... i could have easily gotten a black mazda 3, which car do you think is better looking? mazda 3 or the honda city vti-l

City

Mazda
    Last edited by clairegirl; 04-04-2009 at 06:28 AM. Reason: links were not working

Both the City & 3 are nice cars.

The Mazda 3 probably has that bit more go to it. Being fully imported from Japan also is a bonus.

Comparing both base models, probably Mazda 3 has better value.

Having said that the City is a new face and looks great.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    yeah completely agree that mazda is a better car overall (.. it definately has more zoom zoom) hehe... however it didn't suit my current or future lifestyle to have a 2.0L car

In terms of looks, i think i like my city better even though it is a bit more masculine looking, the mazda has more curves (feminine) hrrmm i can't make up my mind! lol

they both look pretty similar to me but i like the city better. only because the city doesnt have the little sticker info on the passenger door, and im not a fan of that amber light on the mazda3 - it looks like a strp thats out of place.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    VTi-L City, EG Civic
    Hi all

I haven't posted here much at all but have been a reader of the pages of Ozhonda for quite some time. I am no newcomer to Honda's and have owned 8 in the last 20 odd years most being of the old school variety.

I am awaiting delivery of my new car a Honda City VTi-L which will hopefully arrive this week before easter. I got a pretty good deal from Blue Ribbon motors at Ipswich. A lot of the Honda dealers just simply didn't want to offer me their best price which resulted in them losing a sale and possibly future sales from my family.

I got a VTi-L in white with floor mates and mud flaps for $25 100 drive away. I was originally looking at silver with the modulus kit but they wouldn't go any lower than 28k on the dot which was more than i wanted to spend. I will prolly get most of the kit later on anyway as I have a mate who works for a Honda dealership in spare parts and can get me the kit for $2300(front & rear lip, grille, side skirts and rear spoiler) which is a lot cheaper than retail.

I'll post some pics once this thing arrives and the few little extra's i plan on doing to it as well.

cheers

Silvabullit
    Life is like Jalapeno's... what you do today might just burn your ass tomorrow

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    wow amazing price! makes me wish i'de bargained harder for my VTI-L! Oh well at least I know for next time.

Nice colour too, i was tossing and turning over whether i should get the white/black or silver. As for mudflaps.. does anyone know where i can get some after market? I wish i'de thought of them and asked at the beggining! My car got extremely muddy the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge_City View Post
    Its the end of month, and start of the month. So you must have your car by now!. Time to divulge price and the deal you got with your Honda City family! hehehe
    Lol... 'due to the amount of rain in and around Coffs, your vehicle has been delayed once again'...
    I'm apparently picking up my car sometime this week With this delay, I'm thinking they should throw in a few other extras for me... not that I can really think of much else to add that'd be useful. Lol...
    Anyone know how much do their genuine mudflaps retail for?

Quote Originally Posted by silvabullit View Post
    Hi all

I haven't posted here much at all but have been a reader of the pages of Ozhonda for quite some time. I am no newcomer to Honda's and have owned 8 in the last 20 odd years most being of the old school variety.

I am awaiting delivery of my new car a Honda City VTi-L which will hopefully arrive this week before easter. I got a pretty good deal from Blue Ribbon motors at Ipswich. A lot of the Honda dealers just simply didn't want to offer me their best price which resulted in them losing a sale and possibly future sales from my family.

I got a VTi-L in white with floor mates and mud flaps for $25 100 drive away. I was originally looking at silver with the modulus kit but they wouldn't go any lower than 28k on the dot which was more than i wanted to spend. I will prolly get most of the kit later on anyway as I have a mate who works for a Honda dealership in spare parts and can get me the kit for $2300(front & rear lip, grille, side skirts and rear spoiler) which is a lot cheaper than retail.

I'll post some pics once this thing arrives and the few little extra's i plan on doing to it as well.

cheers

Silvabullit
    VTi-L Floormats, Mudflaps for $25 100 - Is that Manual price or Auto?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 City VTI-L Auto
    Hi all

cheers

Silvabullit
    Hey Silvabullit!. I guess you gonna have to change that to Whitebullit with your City coming in!?!?!
    Just wanted to know a few more things about your purchase.
    Was it an auto or manual!?? (im guessing the latter)
    Also, do you know how much the mud flaps were going for?!? thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    VTi-L City, EG Civic
    Well got a phone call today and nobody in australia has a white VTI-L manual!!! Bugger. anyhow looks like I am going to go with silver(my original colour choice) as they can get me one. So I guess silvabullit will now be appropriate LOL

Mudflaps aint cheap!! Like $215 but they do come colour coded.

AznEmpress I can think of a lot or usefull accessories for the City but they are all only available through Honda so you know they are not going to be cheap!!
    Life is like Jalapeno's... what you do today might just burn your ass tomorrow

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 City VTI-L Auto
    I think Honda Australia is really stuffing up the inauguration of the City into the OZ car industry!.
    Indeed, the recession will play its part. But if the Mazda 3 sells well, which is still questionable, despite the success of the previous model, considering the economies status, I wonder if Honda will drop the prices of the City.

From what i have heard from every dealer i went to. Apparently, the prices that we have paid for are special "discounted" introductory prices. And that they will go up like another couple percent once the car has been soundly introduced into the market. The accuracy of the claim is questionable, considering the only down-part to the city, according to most reviews, is its current pricing.

Anybody have any viable information about all this hooha??!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 City VTI-L Auto
    So I guess silvabullit will now be appropriate LOL
    Indeed! If you look at other asian Honda websites. (heres the philippines one) i.e.http://www.citychangetherules.com/
    They have a gun metal grey color, which would totally look hot if you were going for that silverish look.
    As usual, OZ Honda has picked crap generic colors. Not to mention, the fact that the "Asian" City has better VTI-L specs then the Oz one, and that they're pricing is much, much more competitive to the market which the Car ought to be in! Ah..