Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    SEXSPEC S2000 R1 & R6
    Hey Amirul Where U Gonna Get It Done At? Can Just Any Wheel Shop Do This? What Wheels Did U Get Now?
    NIGHT SHIFT EVENTS
    S2KRZY-01 s2k.
    QSR S- 04 porsche boxster S
    07 YAMAHA R1 & [IWRNU] 06 RED/WHITE R6
    www.queenstsmash.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    02 rexy, 00 s2k, 94 121
    pretty sure any wheels shop can do wheels alignment.

im doing mine @ ozzy tyres. only cuz INJEKTD doesnt have wheels aligment machine.

is that yours S2K on the avatar??

look phat. i want DC04 but already got em on my rexy lol.......

i got 20" ALBA BLVD.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    SEXSPEC S2000 R1 & R6
    Yeh Thats Mine, Hey Louie Said You Sold Your Wheels, I Would Swap You For The Blvds. Seen Your Rex Man The Wheels Look Hot How Much Did Qs Charge U To Do That?
    NIGHT SHIFT EVENTS
    S2KRZY-01 s2k.
    QSR S- 04 porsche boxster S
    07 YAMAHA R1 & [IWRNU] 06 RED/WHITE R6
    www.queenstsmash.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    02 rexy, 00 s2k, 94 121
    nah, i still got the BLVD for S2K........was gonna sell it but couldnot find any other rims that i reckon suit the S2K as sexy as BLVD.

post some pics of ur S2K!

would love to see bigger pics of it.........

Array
    Car:
    08 Red CU2 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by amirul View Post
    I want to know, does the stock S2K suspension able to adjust the camber??

sorry for the lame question, but as some of u know i new to Honda/S2K.

Reason i asked bcuz the rear left tyres worn out wayyyyyy quicker than the rest!!!

i realise that the rear left squat in more than the right side. SO yea anyhelp will much apprecite it.
    When you lower the S2K on the deck, the rear wheels not only get loads of neg camber, the rear wheels also toe out.
    Not only does this give negative handling charateristics, it casues exsessive tire wear.

To sit the car on the the deck & retain good handling & tyre wear, you'll need the following parts. (or similar) as the standard adjustment is insufficient to overcome the total neg camber & toe out delivered by exessive lowering.

The rear toe problem can be overcome by use of adjustable rear toe rods.

The camber in the rear is corrected using adjustable rear upper arms.

For the front Neg camber adjustment is best acheived, using adjustable front upper arms.

There are replacements for all arms available, allowing correction of roll centre, camber, toe & castor.
    These Ikeya Formula products are what we've used in our sponsored S2K to correct these issues combined with TODA Fightex EX dampers.

Though the bodywork is still being finnished off, here's a sneek peek of what it'll look like.
    (Steve the body shaping guru is in the background)

If the above mentioned type fix for chamber & toe is out of your budget,
    Though there are probably less reliable methods available, it would probably be best to simpley raise the ride height to bring the suspension to within the range of the factory adjustment points to acheive acceptable tire wear.
    Hope that is of interest or help,
    Cheers

Adrian
    Last edited by TODA AU; 01-10-2008 at 02:04 PM.
    TODA Performance Australia Pty Ltd
    TODA Racing - FIGHTEX - MFactory - HALTECH - EXEDY
    Race engines, Dyno tuning, Licenced workshop, Parts.
    P:0401869524 email: toda@todaracing.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000

man... i'm sooo tempted to do custom bodywork... that should look awesome when your finished... be sure to post up pictures

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000 Honda CRX

Unhappy

Here's my situation:

I bought a set of Eichbach springs that were supposed to lower my car 1.5inches, however it seems to be more like 3 inches and after 1 year the new camber has chewed through $1400 worth of tires (2 were half worn and the other 4 brand new Bridgestone tyres fukd up within 6 months.

The front tyres are down to the canvas on the inside but the outside are hardly worn at all.

Not the mention the rears, they are hardly as f*ked as the front but still extremely bad.

It now seems that to lower the S2k without wearing out tires I'll need to spend $800 on these parts above and then new tyres??

Why didnt i just stick with the stock springs!!!!! What a headache.

Has anyone else experienced this??

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    It's because your useing lowering springs on stock shocks it will wear out the shocks quicker, and cause your suspension to sag. Change in suspension = change to aligment.
    I'm running -2.5degrees camber on the rear and my last set of re001 were wearing perfectly. I was running 0 toe but. And i Just have coilovers no arms.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000 Honda CRX
    Sorry to hijack the thread guys.

I'm totally confused now.

Member Array
    Car:
    ..S2000..
    Quote Originally Posted by TODA AU View Post
    When you lower the S2K on the deck, the rear wheels not only get loads of neg camber, the rear wheels also toe out.
    Not only does this give negative handling charateristics, it casues exsessive tire wear.

To sit the car on the the deck & retain good handling & tyre wear, you'll need the following parts. (or similar) as the standard adjustment is insufficient to overcome the total neg camber & toe out delivered by exessive lowering.

The rear toe problem can be overcome by use of adjustable rear toe rods.

The camber in the rear is corrected using adjustable rear upper arms.

For the front Neg camber adjustment is best acheived, using adjustable front upper arms.

There are replacements for all arms available, allowing correction of roll centre, camber, toe & castor.
    These Ikeya Formula products are what we've used in our sponsored S2K to correct these issues combined with TODA Fightex EX dampers.

Though the bodywork is still being finnished off, here's a sneek peek of what it'll look like.
    (Steve the body shaping guru is in the background)

If the above mentioned type fix for chamber & toe is out of your budget,
    Though there are probably less reliable methods available, it would probably be best to simpley raise the ride height to bring the suspension to within the range of the factory adjustment points to acheive acceptable tire wear.
    Hope that is of interest or help,
    Cheers

Adrian

hahah lol great up selling mate..
    ..VTEC YO!..

pure N/A all the way

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    Quote Originally Posted by aznsiko View Post
    hahah lol great up selling mate..

up selling is when you have an initial sale, and you add onto it - clearly that isnt the case here.

in any case i thought it was a useful and informative post

S2Krazy Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_will View Post
    up selling is when you have an initial sale, and you add onto it - clearly that isnt the case here.

in any case i thought it was a useful and informative post
    hence why it wasn't deleted
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...