Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ek

can a moderator help please..

could someone please restore the posts from my existing for sale thread
    into my new one as a moderator has made over 15 ppl angry they lost their dibs on their sale..

there was no need to close the thread..
    a simple delete of irrelevant posts would have been sufficient

abuse of powers imo
    goes with all moderators closing all types of threads too early.

thanks
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    EF9 and EVO9
    restore the thread please.. don't want to lose my dibs

just reopen and delete whats irrelevant, how hard is that.. gees.

err wtf .. nearly lost my dibs cause of closing the old thread ! aiya .. so random , if i had went out . goneksiessss
    Last edited by JDM-EGG; 09-04-2009 at 04:04 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    I didn't see what was wrong with the old thread, I mean you requested that all comments be left for interest but closing the thread stuffed up the dibs everyone had.

Yeh why was the old thread closed? There must be a reason geez.

I still got my dibs on everything i wanted. Talk to me on MSN zico

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 EK4
    agreed. Could of closed thread and spoken to thread owner to work something out if they considered it to be 'spam'. A bit peeved that my dibs are all gone.

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    i have probably lost the parts that i wanted to get dibs on. since i could not pm the OP.

anyway we can revive the old thread to show the OP who got dibs on what parts first.
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    yeah, Q maybe just make it "Closed" instead of deleted... that way ppl can still see the posts.
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    ^ done, thread restored for reference, but closed to further posts.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Just to clarify, as per any other thread on this forum......moderators are there to keep SPAM and Off Topic posts out. So don't attack moderators for doing what they do VOLUNTARILY. If you abuse a moderator in your own thread, then you deserve an infraction as well as having your thread closed.

Selling via the for sale section is free and you reach hundreds of members for free. So do not forget that the next time you decide to abuse a moderator and then complain about them doing a 'shit job' when in reality they are doing what they should be doing.

If you don't like the rules then find another place.

EDIT: Thread opened as requested. However is this becomes a mod bashing thread I will close it again.
    Last edited by wynode; 09-04-2009 at 11:17 PM.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    the 'shit job' comment was directed at him deleting the thread.. he failed to reply to my pm as he was online and so i had to open this discussion thread..

soon after, you can see wihthin the space of 10minutes, you can see all the angry ppl on the forum.. and he felt the need to re-establish my thread

as for "attacking " a moderator, i simply told him to go f himself as he told me to f off
    so i cannot attack when being attacked ?

and if anyone can find it, there was a thread about mods closing threads abit too early.. and this was meant to be brought up in the moderators section.. i cant seem to find it anymore.. help ? cheers
    Last edited by zco; 09-04-2009 at 11:26 PM.
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    the 'shit job' comment was directed at him deleting the thread.. he failed to reply to my pm as he was online and so i had to open this discussion thread..

soon after, you can see wihthin the space of 10minutes, you can see all the angry ppl on the forum.. and he felt the need to re-establish my thread

as for "attacking " a moderator, i simply told him to go f himself as he told me to f off
    so i cannot attack when being attacked ?

and if anyone can find it, there was a thread about mods closing threads abit too early.. and this was meant to be brought up in the moderators section.. i cant seem to find it anymore.. help ? cheers
    I see nothing wrong with the decissions Q has made and this is my reasoning.

In your FS thread there were many off topic / spam posts. So Q replied advising users only to reply if it was related to the sale and deleted any off topic replies.

To which you replied "you stay the fock out of this" followed a minute later by "go **** yourself qball"

After getting an infraction (for spaming your own thread) you still continued. I see nothing wrong with what Q has done.

We don't like spam in the FS threads because the last thing a buyer wants to do is sift through pages of replies that are not related to the sale.

zco, looking at your thread history in the for sale forum you have head plenty to sell in the last few months. You do not pay anything to access the For Sale forum so do not make accusations against moderators that are unjust. If you are so concerned about selling things then please find another site.

I noticed that you have recreated your thread that was closed. I have relocated this second thread till I can discuss with the other moderators.
    Last edited by wynode; 10-04-2009 at 12:07 AM.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq