Best Value Bolt On Catback?

i have been looking around for a bolt on cat back for a crx del sol and tam unsure of what best product, i am after something preferably jap and am looking for suggestions. i dont want anything too pricey.

whats the fujitsubo power getter like?

any suggestions is much appreciated.

-RaF-

Kakimoto makes a good exhaust for crx

Member Array
    Car:
    A white one
    This is a very wide subject, Best for value bolt-on system depends on the type or car/engine. I guess make sure the diametre of the piping is correct, mandrel bent pipes are good, but I think most jap bolt on would cost around the $1000 mark, so if you want a cheaper alternative yet does a good job, can't beat custom for value.

Moderator - here to help Array
    its waaaaay cheaper to go to your local exhaust shop and get one made up then buying a jap brand cat back.
    Want to improve OH's website? Make a thread in the site discussion forum.

Know of a nice ride and think it should be featured? Send me a PM.

Hand out PQ points where deserved. Info HERE.

Provide feedback when buying/selling from OH members. Info HERE.

Subscribe to OH and benefit. Info HERE.

OzHonda Terms and Conditions HERE.

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    it depends wat you want from your car and what your goin to do with your car?
    If you just want a bit of extra street power, then the few hundred dollar custom exhuast is your best bet..

If you want to track then you will want a nice.. free flowing... tested exhuast.
    Fujitsubo is a good start. They are also light weight (which you'll NEED on a delsol :P)
    Buddy club ive heard good things about, but its very loud. Like chris2k said, kakimoto are also a viable option.

A cheaper performance upgrade would be an Xforce H/E setup. For around 1g... you will see a gain in power and a nicer exhuast note..

Like most things in life, you get what you pay for.
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    ey, was drivin a honda city before...
    felt like the biggest poofter in the world..LOL

Agree with above posts, FGK PG is a very good exhaust, you won't regret buying it.........but bang for buck go local

thanx for the feedback!

now any ideas where in melb i can get a kakimoto or FGK PG??