Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ahcash
    SPOONFIT,

I went to one of the dealer and ask them.. they are freaking hopeless.. He said a bodykit is a bodykit, Jazz is Jazz.. they are all the same.. I was thinking "WTF" I think he is more into selling Holden parts.. . Hahaha... I don't understand why they combine the 2 Parts department into one anyway... Well, I will ask Honda Aust next week to see if they can give me more details.. Or.. I will ask the dealer where I got my car from...
    ahcash... u sure u speak english with them??? hahahah.. oz mannnn... hahah....
    anyway, i really dont think a genuine kit from japan already painted cost $1500 only.... the copy one with spray painting sometimes cost that much... just doesnt make sense... but who knows...

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    hahaha .. I spoke Japanese to them... mushi mushi.. and they don't understand...

Anyway.. I was looking for the Honda parts department and keep walking pass the door because they whole shop was covered by Holden parts and mechandise... only 10% was Honda stuff at one corner.. I don't think that guy knows the Honda parts anyway... Thinking of going back there to show them the above catalog and the new catalog and ask them if there is any difference.. hahaha.

Member Array
    Car:
    JAZZ VTI-S & 06 CIVIC VTI

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Zimp13
    hey spoonfit... i gotta know this guy... he told me he sold a body kit for jazz for $450.... dunno he bullshit or not.... interested?
    hey, I actually sold the vti-s body-kit (without wing) for just Aud$450

Quote Originally Posted by brightboyfree
    hey, I actually sold the vti-s body-kit (without wing) for just Aud$450
    u sold yours or u selling them? u got any other kits? cheers

ahcash... u sure u speak english with them??? hahahah.. oz mannnn... hahah....
    anyway, i really dont think a genuine kit from japan already painted cost $1500 only.... the copy one with spray painting sometimes cost that much... just doesnt make sense... but who knows...

honda sell genuine parts la

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    u sold yours or u selling them? u got any other kits? cheers
    he sold it out long time ago! He is using Mugen body kit now!
    (BBF, i answer this question for u, hope u don't mind! )

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    According to the Honda website, they have 2 different style body kits!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLing
    According to the Honda website, they have 2 different style body kits!
    That's for the 2005 new model man!! They are talking about the kit for 03 model.