Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    GT-R N1 & EVO7
    ^^^For an Aus spec R35 owner to keep his/her warranty, all services will need to be carried out. These services are horrendously expensive!

Some ppl originally were about to do the WISE thing and get the Spec II version that's landed here this month. It doesn't have 'launch control' but something very close (ie left foot on the brake > right foot on the gas > rev it to 3000 > lift the left foot > 0-100Km/Hr in 3.5 instead of 3.3).

But some have opted to go for the grey import > get a Spec I > forego the warranty > source the savvy mechanics here in Oz and SAVE A MOTZA ON SERVICES! Can't blame them really. They can strip 1st gear with vicious launches tho'

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k, bb6

Thumbs up Honda lowers NSX expectations – report

wasnt sure if i needed to post a new thread or not... but Honda lowers NSX expectations ???

not to sure if its real or not...

apparently its gnna be competing against the 370z (instead of the r35 skyline what honda originaly said)..which i thnk its a smarter move by honda...hopefully it would be more practical as well cf to the 370 eg. 2+2...

http://www.caradvice.com.au/38204/re...tions-for-nsx/
    僕の名前はTony です。

I need a new car....lol

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

Member Array
    Car:
    GT-R N1 & EVO7
    Would have preferred the S2000 to compete with the 370Z Dr Tony...
    That's also RWD and it comes 'open-top' as does the 370Z.

Then the NSX (budget permitting) could use its F1 technology to be a true contender for the R35 GT-R/911 Turbo/Corvette ZR1.

I know...
    My heart is leading my head lol !!!
    Terry the Pharmacist hehe

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by drsilliez View Post
    wasnt sure if i needed to post a new thread or not... but Honda lowers NSX expectations ???

not to sure if its real or not...

apparently its gnna be competing against the 370z (instead of the r35 skyline what honda originaly said)..which i thnk its a smarter move by honda...hopefully it would be more practical as well cf to the 370 eg. 2+2...

http://www.caradvice.com.au/38204/re...tions-for-nsx/
    That means they have to price the NSX at the same level as the 370z. If they pull that silly price stunt like with the old NSX, then it won't sell at all since it will be above the price of its competitors.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

agreed, they shouldn't waste the nsx name competing against the 370. that should be saved for the s2000.

if nsx is being downgraded, at least keep it at a minimum of 8 cylinders. and it can destroy the likes of m3's, and amg cl63's....

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    Quote Originally Posted by preludacris View Post
    agreed, they shouldn't waste the nsx name competing against the 370. that should be saved for the s2000.

if nsx is being downgraded, at least keep it at a minimum of 8 cylinders. and it can destroy the likes of m3's, and amg cl63's....
    very hard to compare the NSX with an M3 and AMG63. They are both head snapping quick cars standard from the factory.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by jords View Post
    very hard to compare the NSX with an M3 and AMG63. They are both head snapping quick cars standard from the factory.
    stock nsx vs stock m3 the nsx pulls up the winner. seen it for my own eyes and on videos. maybe not against the e96 but anything below that they beat them.

what are you on mate, the old NSX 6 cyl does a high 12 to 13 flat quarter, which is comparable to the e92 m3 v8. it already destroys the e46 m3, and matches the e92 in straight line speed. corners? get out of here.

chuck another 2 cylinders and even the cl63 straight line would be a breeze.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    wow never knew they would compare to the e92 :| what kind of nsx are we talking? NSX-T? NSX-R? or just a factory NSX lol..

Member Array
    Car:
    GP Racer
    This is not the best...

Quote Originally Posted by drsilliez View Post
    Honda lowers NSX expectations ???