Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: b20vtec engine

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm dc2

b20vtec engine

hay guys im in qld just wondering if anyone knows someone who is able to build a good b20vtec for my eg and how much it wold cost around? also being b16a heads is the crossover really aggressive like the b16a?
    thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '88 CRX
    ivan @ hipower has a brilliant rep as far as Bseries goes, especially with their B16/20 franky race car doing as well as it does..

give him a call

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm dc2
    yeah i been there an no how good he is lol just wondering for some other options aswell, anyone no a rouch price of building a b20vtec cost?

Ring 0403323783, The name is Steve / Steven he can help you with a b20vtec for sure, hes helped heaps of guys with RB series - K series - B series
    Ring 0403323783 for the cheapest jobs

He inputted my B18C turbo into my EK real real cheap you cant find a more professional guy that charges what he charges.

Hes got a real gud rep he use to work at HiPower and at some other place i forgot hes real gud!
    Rep Me!

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4 vtir
    Hit up Paul from 999 Automotive, he has done alot of b20's and really knows his stuff. Send me a pm if u want his number.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm dc2
    thanks alot guys, are the as aggressive when it crossovers being a b16 head?

Member Array
    Car:
    GD1, EK4R,
    where abouts are you from?
    akmotorworks in vic.
    edgeauto in SA
    999 in qld.
    IJOEYI
    0o0 whats that... a b20 aye?

Member Array
    Car:
    A piece of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by POPSIKAL View Post
    thanks alot guys, are the as aggressive when it crossovers being a b16 head?
    Aggressive as in feel, or noise?

A good tune will not have a massively aggressive power increase from low to high cam. Good tunes are smooth power curve.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ek9BRO View Post
    Ring 0403323783, The name is Steve / Steven he can help you with a b20vtec for sure, hes helped heaps of guys with RB series - K series - B series
    Ring 0403323783 for the cheapest jobs

He inputted my B18C turbo into my EK real real cheap you cant find a more professional guy that charges what he charges.

Hes got a real gud rep he use to work at HiPower and at some other place i forgot hes real gud!
    How can you have a B18C Turbo when you only just recently asked whether you should buy an EG or EK, and then asked "what else you co do to make it go good and stay P-plater friendly"?

I think someone dishes out lots of BS on here

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm dc2
    aggressive noise when it crosses over

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Get your tuner to change vtec cross-over @ 7000rpm or later if you like to feel the rush. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by geeang View Post
    How can you have a B18C Turbo when you only just recently asked whether you should buy an EG or EK, and then asked "what else you co do to make it go good and stay P-plater friendly"?

I think someone dishes out lots of BS on here
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpos...0&postcount=26

owned.