Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI
    nope
    experienced it myself

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.teg View Post
    My sisters boyfriend had a DC5 Lux with a 2.25inch catback with a mugen twinloop muffler, ebay SRI with K&N filter and a hondata s100 piggyback and he way ripping dc5rs to shreds... the only difference between yours and his is that his was a manual.
    I can see a lux model with those mods beating a stock Type R in a straight line... he has done the 3 things that are going to improve the car the most (Exhuast, intake and ECU)

But the point everyone else here is trying to make is that stock for stock or mod for mod, a Type R or S is always going to come out on top.

Banned Array
    At Your Local Shopping center picking up 15 year olds!
    Car:
    DC5-S
    Quote Originally Posted by 45SET View Post
    I can see a lux model with those mods beating a stock Type R in a straight line... he has done the 3 things that are going to improve the car the most (Exhuast, intake and ECU)

But the point everyone else here is trying to make is that stock for stock or mod for mod, a Type R or S is always going to come out on top.
    And the point im trying to make is that any Integra which was produced as a Type S will always come out ontop of 45SET's Type R!

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    **** man... If I come down to Sydney in July (Mother land trip has been postponed) i'm going to BASH YOU!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    my motor might be done done around july, so should be in syd then...45SET, i reckon we should meet up with Type S Tony and show him what type r's are made of
    183.2KW ATW
    BUILT BY DR
    Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Haha, ah well, racetrack!

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002 TeGgY View Post
    my motor might be done done around july, so should be in syd then...45SET, i reckon we should meet up with Type S Tony and show him what type r's are made of
    Fark yeah, sounds like a plan!

Really, deep down inside, Tony LOVES Silver DC5R's... so he'll be be heaven when he sees our cars

Quote Originally Posted by hourpung View Post
    Yeah that is totally true. I was just thinking of CAI, Full exhaust, Headers and some new rims. That comes to around 5k. If it can go more than 218hp, then yeah i would do it. Heck i drive mine stock and its pretty decent compared to the average car on the roard.
    with those mods, what you'll get out of your car for that 5k is a waste of money imo.

spend 5k on something else, a holiday maybe, then you'll be getting your moneys worth.

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC5-S
    Fark yeah, sounds like a plan!

Really, deep down inside, Tony LOVES Silver DC5R's... so he'll be be heaven when he sees our cars
    LOL @ offering out!

no matter what you do 45SET U cant bash me, im to quick for u!!!

SYKE!!!!!

But ill take u out clubbing & shiet if u do end up comming down anyway, Just make sure your nostrils are clear!

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Quote Originally Posted by Type S Tony View Post
    LOL @ offering out!

no matter what you do 45SET U cant bash me, im to quick for u!!!

SYKE!!!!!

But ill take u out clubbing & shiet if u do end up comming down anyway, Just make sure your nostrils are clear!
    It'll be the middle of winter... I'll try not to get a cold...

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC5-S
    It'll be the middle of winter... I'll try not to get a cold...

you better not get a Cold...........Or Else!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002 TeGgY View Post
    What are you building Fadi?? 2.4??