Page 108 of 313 FirstFirst ... 85898105106107108109110111118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,285 to 1,296 of 3745
    Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    I've just rebuilt my engine, and i get some idling probs, basiclly if u rev it, it drops down below idle then comes back up.

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 da9
    i came across a cheap jdm climate control today. anyone seen/ know how to install them into the audm? i got all the wiring and clips attaching it to the car if thats any help

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    it wont work ill buy it off u

nah grab a wiring diagram out of the integra manual and u should b able to push the pins out and re insert them into the jdm climate control harness plug

its fairly straight forward but the wiring gonna b the hard part...

u need to grab a AUDM manual or a USDM manual and then get a JDM (or a 4 door da) manual and it will have what pin goes where on the plug

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 da9
    how much u wanna pay for it.... i may consider it....
    i have a service manual already....
    are you saying that the plugs are the same jdm/audm a/c/climate control unit?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    nah nah they should b diff

but if u check a guide (one i found that shows actual pictures is dc2 dash into eg) (thats what im doin now)

it shows u that u can get a safety pin for like babys nappys and then use that to push the pin out if u got the male pin for the unit these pins can just plug straight in

otherwise maybe see the xsi da6? or any imports they usually have it

but as far as i know there not a plug and play cause theres heaps diff to normal units

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 da9
    prob just hire an electrician. was reading about the yanks trying to do it in their lhd cars, had to get some sensors aswell as the unit requires inside and outside temperature....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Soon to be Integra
    hey guys, first post, im looking at buying a integra very soon. are there any comon faults i should look out for?

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    89 LS Teg aka ugly teg
    If its a da9 (89 to 92) rear trailing arm bushes ($500 to get a shop to do them), rust around the sunroof and top of the windscreen (not that common but I've seen a few with it) other than those I don't really know of any expensive problems that are specific to da's just the normal stuff like gearbox condition, oil leaks, oil condition do the ks match the wear and tear on the car etc etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    yeh the rust round the boot aswel where the window and the glass is

wet feet under the windscreen but thats expected

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    main relays are quite common to go as well.

rear trailing arm bushes costs $500 for a shop to install!? ouch!
    Bought from: Taleb Tyres, scyt7e

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Soon to be Integra
    Ok well this car is pretty mint, and he wants a price to match, so im not so worried, it also has service history and all that good stuff, and the guy looks like an enthusiast, so he has taken good care of it.

ill check for rust, but what is "rear trailing arm bushes" and where do i check for them? a pic would be much appreciated (if possible)

Thanks, im hoping to buy it tommorow

EDIT: what are some good online suppliers of random parts for the DA9, i know of www.rhdjapan.com but they dont stock for DA9
    Last edited by Unconnected; 29-04-2009 at 09:28 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    89 LS Teg aka ugly teg
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwee View Post
    main relays are quite common to go as well.

rear trailing arm bushes costs $500 for a shop to install!? ouch!
    Yep they were stuffed on both my Da's when I bought them and they got picked up on the roadworthy inspection each time, first place quoted $619 but they also quoted $100 to fix my rear window washer. The second place quoted $440. I got my old man to help me replace them instead.

The main relay is common but it isn't really something I'd worry about they're an easy fix, although you could use it as a haggling point.

I'm too lazy to go jack the car up and take a pic but if you look behind the rear wheels, its the massive bush. Preferably you'd want to see one that isn't black, mine are red but bushes can come in plenty of colours. The black ones are rubber and usually a genuine honda item and they were very prone to breaking prematurely.