Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    tempe ftw, ozzy tyres will only talk to you good if you have money he's an absolute wanker! go forgiatto if you have money my mate ordered in at ozzy tyres for his is250 for around 6.5k there worth around 12 now but guantee no one to have them here in australia chris brown and all the famous people wack them rims on the car

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    yeah.. i'll probably go 20's..

Rein, why do you think they'll last only a few months.. ? i'm sure they'll last just the same as 18's wouldn't they.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    yeah.. i'll probably go 20's..

Rein, why do you think they'll last only a few months.. ? i'm sure they'll last just the same as 18's wouldn't they.. ?
    Thinner profile, wheels are heavy so more pressure on tyres, if your dropped and no camber kit, you'll need to keep rotating your tyres around. 18s will last u longer on tyres IMO.. Also Winter night + Rain + Pot Holes + 6000K+HIDS = Dangerous.. you'll either crack or dent your wheels hitting a pot hole covered in water. Even my Forged 20" got dented hitting a pot hole covered in rain at 60KM/H.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    jesus... that's turned me right off.. hahahaha..
    i think it's going to be either 19's or 20's..

the profile for 19's would be 35 yeah.. ? i'm currently running my 18's on 40's..i think and it's not that bad..

my car is dropped with camber kit though.... i guess it's the pot holes that will be the main worry..

do you guys know what the spec's for the 16" euro stockies are.. i just want to do some calculations with a tire size calculator
    Last edited by doosra; 29-04-2009 at 11:12 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro
    with such large profile tyres, they wont be suitable for your car.

I think 30's will be ok..

i have 30's with 20" by 8 - no worries, hit pot holes, nothing goes wrong..

it just depends on how u drive to be honest.. since i got the rims, i know that i have slowed down when taking corners and stuff.. so its kinda better
    = Deanoz =

Quote Originally Posted by NDU19E View Post
    with such large profile tyres, they wont be suitable for your car.

I think 30's will be ok..

i have 30's with 20" by 8 - no worries, hit pot holes, nothing goes wrong..

it just depends on how u drive to be honest.. since i got the rims, i know that i have slowed down when taking corners and stuff.. so its kinda better
    yeah its depends on how you drive and how bad the road condition is... if the potholes is soooo deep and the rain is very heavy. it can cause problem eventhough you run @ 40km/h.

Personally I think 19" is better than 20". willing to go there before but cancel coz the tyre price is way more expensive than 18"

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    yeah its depends on how you drive and how bad the road condition is... if the potholes is soooo deep and the rain is very heavy. it can cause problem eventhough you run @ 40km/h.

Personally I think 19" is better than 20". willing to go there before but cancel coz the tyre price is way more expensive than 18"
    ok well up 2 u mate...

each to there own
    Last edited by NDU19E; 29-04-2009 at 11:34 AM.
    = Deanoz =

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004
    i prefer the back ones, makes the car look trick

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro
    i reckon go for somthing like these ones??... they are hot..

these are my old ones from the last euro i had... i had a fetish for maccas then lmao lol

= Deanoz =

what rims have you got on now?? pics??

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    NDU19E - those rims aren't really my flavour.. i dont like full faced rims.. or heavily chrome.. although the one on the white car looks alright

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein View Post
    what rims have you got on now?? pics??
    = Deanoz =