Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my vtiR and me

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Hiace
    Welcome to OzHonda dude,
    Hopefully you mod that car to a clean and subtle look.
    EK4s are hot *drools*

Hey everyone the side are both the same. I havnt touch it once I've got it I did a stright swap for my old 4 door laser its an ek4 but I wanna take the bumpers off and put ek9 bumbers on it cause they look way better umm the wheels are going black with chrome lip and its going green again and I wanna put all the interior black with recaros in it when I can find some I like!!

Cheers guys
    Thanks for the welcome

P.s it hasn't been crashed!!

Honestly. i dont like the idea of green... Why not respray the car into something simple but nice?? Maybe Yellow? and ++ take the rear chrome tail lights off + ur spoiler lol looks very rice.. Unless you wanna make it rice ( Just my thought )

Love the engine though.

cheers

hey everyone, just an up date, im going too paint the civic white and get a set of black wheels as soon as i find some i like and im looking for a new wing too put on it also if anyone has ek9 bumper for sale please pm me thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    needs a good clean up but once its done you will have a very nice car mate. Welcome to oz honda