Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Importing FD2R

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    bodaas you are an idiot, FD2R cannot be imported unless it's a private import, so you won't see them at the 'import shops on parramatta road by now'.

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    I must say I did not drive on surfaces where it was worn by trucks and heavy vehicles, so cannot comment on that.
    The FD2R was all stock, so suspension was good and I still have stock sussy's on mine. So I was comparing stock with stock, otherwise I would have mentioned it in my previous comment.
    It wouldn't be fair to not state the obvious that would effect judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. How did the car do with road imperfections, the type where the road is worn down by heavy vehicles like trucks and semis?

Did that EP3 have coilovers? I didn't find EP3s to be stiff at all when with the stock suspension.
    Last edited by NightRyder; 05-05-2009 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ej20i View Post
    u can buy all that accesories easy...i got a push button, my bro has carbon dash and carbon steering on the civic vti...man if this guys has a fd2r...gime numbers!!!i wan

ohh i meant not the carbon dash, its the fact that the meter
    and the speed indicator(??is that whats its called) is the other way around

FD1/FD2
    speed indicator
    and then the meter for the rpm

FD2R
    the other way around

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    i thought this thread would have some interesting things to read... until page 6 appeared, lol.

anyway, at the end of the day like the other guys said, you can't bring in the FD2R unless it's a private import. someone should sticky this line at the top of every ozhonda page to stop this question being repeated over the next 3-5 years... it used to be EK9, now will be the FD2R, lol.

but yeah FD2R is definitely a better car then the FN2R... i'm not saying this from personal experience, only from the opinions/experience/data/info from all over the world. appearance wise, it's a matter of choice... 4dr sedan vs 2dr hatch. but performance wise the FD2R is better hands down... it even performs better then the S2K on track! many videos out there... but i wont open another can of worms... or is it too late? lol
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Quote Originally Posted by geeang View Post
    bodaas you are an idiot, FD2R cannot be imported unless it's a private import, so you won't see them at the 'import shops on parramatta road by now'.
    who said that it can dumbass and haven't you heard the word sarcasm before

so if this hopeless people already knew that they couldnt bring the car here or find it at the import shop then this topic should not be posted so many times
    Last edited by bodaas; 06-05-2009 at 07:48 AM.
    FN2 - FD2 - EGH2B(SOON)

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    you decided to leave out 2 very important factors to twist my quotes.
    please tell me when i bought my EP3 which was early 2008, where the fcuk was CW + LSD FN2???

no CW & LSD back then so i chose not to buy FN2.

do you follow me??? it is very simple logic really. my 4 yo can understand it.
    you just said it today

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    and i chose not to buy a FN becos it's not what it's claimed to be.
    ask your 4 yo to read it for you

dont talk crap next time and stick with your ep3

case closed
    Last edited by bodaas; 06-05-2009 at 07:47 AM.
    FN2 - FD2 - EGH2B(SOON)

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Guys, cool down....
    closed for now. PM me to reopen when everyone has cooled down.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2