Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI

WSID wednesday night meets

hey guys

i wonna take my dc2 to the track tomorrow night

has anyone been and if so do i need to buy a helmet and how much is the enitre night all together not including the helmet if u need one

any other info would be appreciated

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    You need your own helmet,
    Cost for the night is ~55 per driver, and about 15 for spectators i believe.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI
    how much is a good helmet and where from

thanks a lot btw

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Dc2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball View Post
    I think its 50 for drivers and 20 for spectators.. i would be wrong

The Helmet Warehouse is a good place to choose one

http://thehelmetwarehouse.com.au/store.php hereis the site.. let me know if you compete.. i feel like competing too!

EDIT - http://thehelmetwarehouse.com.au/sto...on=show_detail heres the helmet i bought but theres plenty more thats cheaper if you dont want to pay for an expensive one

Member Array
    Car:
    thatsafrenchassnameyvonne
    rr-04-rr is right on the price. as for helmets i picked up an open face adr approved helmet for $70 at MCAs in Auburn. need a new one though 'cause i got one a littttttttle tiny bit too big it's not as snug as i hoped. size xxl if you want to borrow shoot me a pm. might come watch if you guys go let me know.

Member Array
    Car:
    Rachel & Renee
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball View Post
    o noes inflation aye q ball? price jumped 5 dorrars since last time i went =O
    Coup De Grace / Rachel

Built by Backyard Performance
    JDMyard / Autobarn Bankstown / Accurate Brake and Clutch Lidcombe / Performance Exhaust Northmead

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Get a helmet from MCAS. You don't need a super expensive helment, just an AS1698 (or AS1698:2006) approved one for this wednesday night drags. If you do plan to go serious after that, then go for the AS1698:2006 one.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    S14,s15,s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Get a helmet from MCAS. You don't need a super expensive helment, just an AS1698 (or AS1698:2006) approved one for this wednesday night drags. If you do plan to go serious after that, then go for the AS1698:2006 one.
    wednesday nights they let u pass through on a as1698 helmet if ure car doesnt look quick or go quicker than 11s depending on whose the steward putting you through at scrutineering
    better off getting a as/NZ rated helmet to be safe

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by SHW.70Y View Post
    wednesday nights they let u pass through on a as1698 helmet if ure car doesnt look quick or go quicker than 11s depending on whose the steward putting you through at scrutineering
    better off getting a as/NZ rated helmet to be safe
    If your car is 11s, then you need an AS1698:2006 helmet. That is based on the updated ANDRA regulations for sanctioned events.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI
    thanks for all the help guys
    i didnt end up going
    but we should organise an OZHONDA meet for anyone who wants to go on the night... that would be pretty cool

Member Array
    Car:
    thatsafrenchassnameyvonne
    ozhonda meets happen every 1 or 2 months i think. there was one a few weeks ago. was a pretty good night. you should come to the next one