Car:
    ek
    Quote Originally Posted by [[d a n n y]]
    should b same as putting a b16a in
    are you serious ?
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    there isnt much difference in the way they bolt in.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    BB6 - VTiR
    how much did this project cost you all up in the end?

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude
    i've got a CRX 1.5x with Dual carb. Some time back I asked a few shops around Perth about switching to EFI with a SOHC 1.6 vtec (180k off a mate for $500) they talked me out of it based on its complication and cost (about 3k). So good on ya for doing the swap!

Member Array
    Car:
    civic 1992 vti

d15b vtec

the whole converssion cost me 1000 dollars. the engine bolt straight in the big jobs were wiring it up as i did not have a loom but i had the connection to each sensor so mate and i wired each wire sepeartly and the external fuel pump on carby tank works fine but any thing under 1/4 tank it runs the pump dry when going around cornors today i got a fuel tank off 88 model crx for free which is different than my tank so i dont think thats going to work. the car pulls heps harder i think that anyone could do this swap as long as u know info on wiring electrical things to cars for example if u can wire cd player, alarm, amps basicly any thing electrical to a car u would have the skills to put it in. The engine swap i start on friday afternoon at 12 and finished on sunday at 8pm with about 14 hours sleep for the weekend also we had carton of jim bean for the weekend

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    sick mate, good effort, guys, the short amount of time waymad did this conversion is unbelievable!!!! he worked like a slave for the whole weekend, basically set up camp at my shop where the swap was donef or the weekend and slept on an airbed when he needed lol.

you stinky boy, u didnt even shower for the weekend hahaha.

when u gonna let me drive it y0?