Newcomer Array
    Car:
    sh1tbox
    import one and get the vin number changed

I miss my one =(

Member Array
    Car:
    thatsafrenchassnameyvonne
    look locally first there have been some type rs imported before and people have them for sale. i just recently came across a post where someone was selling a jdm teg with front end damage for cheap. could be fixed as well..

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra
    just keep ur eye out on the market for one, they usually pop up once in a while.

Also depends where you live because from what i remember syd can only register personal imported jdm dc2r's whereas melb and qld register both personal import and rebuild scheme.

Or u can slap me in the face with a ridiculous amount of cash and ill sell u mine

they dont let you import hondas to australia, i think u can only import 2004 civir type r, and a honda fit or sumfing like that

this is because they sold these cars here in aus alredy

Member Array
    Car:
    civic EK9
    Import the whole JDM DC2 from Japan, and just do a full conversion

Changing the vin number is not a bad idea but by doing that it will put alot of risks on your shoulder, just imagine if you get pull over a cops for a random check or what if your in a car accident (BIG TROUBLE) the vechile will then be check by insurance and if they ever find out.... THATS IT YOUR GONE

Banned Array
    At Your Local Shopping center picking up 15 year olds!
    Car:
    DC5-S
    Just Buy a Type S.................................its the greatest Car in the world!

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by geeang View Post
    Yes they're either personal imports, or AUDM DC2R's with JDM front conversions.
    To import a JDM DC2R, you need to live in Japan (or a country that has it) for 12 months, you also need to provide proof of living there (like house/electricity/water bills etc.) and you need to provide proof that the car was being used actively during that time.

Only then can your car be imported and complied, ready to be registered for road use.
    how to prove the car was used? photos or more like petrol receipts? lol
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    how to prove the car was used? photos or more like petrol receipts? lol
    Yeah you'd need things like petrol/rego/insurance/servicing receipts etc.
    Just anything to prove that you didn't buy the car and let it sit there for 12 months ONLY to import it to Australia.