Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bbell View Post
    tinter, so do you agree that if you tint the front window and you happen to hit someone it will cause more injury to the pedestrian, an you will be in alot of trouble?
    haahha I think without tinting your front windscreen, you will still be in a lot of trouble

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    hahaha my mates got 20% tints and he reversed into my cousins em1 the other night =P
    [ CL◦701 ]

THROTTLE HAPPY

Quote Originally Posted by bbell View Post
    tinter, so do you agree that if you tint the front window and you happen to hit someone it will cause more injury to the pedestrian, an you will be in alot of trouble?

Bell,
    A traditional solar control film is only 1.5 micron thick or for those imperial.... 1.5 thousands of an inch.
    It will make no difference to the injury of a pedestrian but by god you wouldn't want to come before the police accident appreciation squad that investigates these types of personal injuries.
    Rob.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 04
    Hey,

Just got my windows Tinted 20%. Driving during day-light. Very very easy. No problems at all. Driving when low light - different story. lol. But still easily manageable. It was not as bad as i thought:

Did anyone say, Before and after photos? : (Tint has yet to dry, so it'll still get darker than this)

Now:

The guy who did it, did a great job. No problems, quick and easy. Knew what he was doing. If your in the Northern Suburbs VIC, his the man to go to:

Turbo Tint: 0421 343 061

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    na 20% is fine! i have 5% and that is stil perfect just parking at night is a bit hard

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 04
    lol - im not man enough do go to 5%.

But it sure does look cool..

Worst thing about tinted windows - waiting for them to dry.. arhh!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux. '09
    I'm considering tinting the CU2 but undecided what tint level to do. Was considering doing the side windows 20% and the back 28% (given that I've heard that it's near impossible to see anything through the back window at night). Does anybody have the above configuration?

Member Array
    Car:
    Blown NHBP CL9
    i have 5% on my 07 lux, no problems at all

had 25% originally but just was not dark enough

Member Array
    does anyone have photos of a SILVER CL9 with tints?? im trying to decide wether or not to tint it...

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    no troubles with the cops on my 20% 3m tint. had it for nearly a year now. only thing is that i need to put the windows down when im in underground carparks or parking at night.

Last edited by aero; 31-12-2009 at 11:40 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    go no tint dude

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    Keep in mind the sort of tint they use..If they use dye tint it will start to fade and your 20% will look 35% after a year or two...anyways i think 20% is too light i had 5% all around on my corolla haha was pimp...i would go 15% on sides and 5% on rear on a euro
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....