Member Array
    Car:
    LEXUS GS300

URGENT HELP NEEDED! Advanti Vienna 18's on CK1 Accord

Hey Fellas,

I'm planning on buying these Advanti 18's for my 2000 Accord V6L.

They are 18 x 7.5 and PCD 5x 114.3 or 110...not sure, but they are 5-stud.

As i'm not sure the PCD...if it is 110 and the bolts are too small is there some way i can get adapters for them to make them 114.3?

They come without rubber so I'm also not sure what tyres to put on them that will fit my accord.

If someone could please help me that would be greatly appreciated.

I have the chance to get these really cheap, so if i have to get adapters for them to fit i will.

Cheers
    Luke

If they are 18x7.5 with 5x114, they would fit perfectly.

tyres would be 215/25-40

and to atleast drop it by 2.5 in.

Member Array
    Car:
    LEXUS GS300
    I've just found out that they are 18 x 7.5 but 5x110 !!!!

Shattered!

is there anyway you can get wheel spacers or adapters to change the pattern from 110 to 114?

does anyone know anything about doing this?

spacers would do nothing regarding the pcd. u would need to redrill the holes on the wheels, not worth it imo.

check out other tempe or taleb tyres, im sure they would be able to get those rims for ur specs...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8, EF2
    You can get wheel adapters but you might need them to be 25mm thick to clear the OEM studs which is possibly going to put the wheel too far out of the guards. LINKY

Member Array
    Car:
    LEXUS GS300
    Thanks for your help so far guys! BTW im in melbourne

I've actually just found the same pair of rims from a local seller in the correct 5x114.3 size.

The rears are 19x8 and the front are 18x8. All tyres are in 95% condition.

Will this be an issue in regard to fitting on my car? Is it bad to have staggered fitment? bigger on the back and smaller up front? The rear tyres are 245/35/r19 and the front are 235/48/r18.

I'm going to inspect this afternoon so would be good to know your thoughts before i go check them out, im hoping the 19's on the back will fit..

please post any information you have which could help me! cheers!
    Last edited by RiceMeister; 24-05-2009 at 04:55 PM. Reason: wrong spec...

Member Array
    Car:
    LEXUS GS300
    anyone? meeting up at 5pm this arvo so wanna go there knowing wassup!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8, EF2
    Depending on the offset there could be issues. You might get away with it if you put smaller tyres on them though. Is the seller willing to do a test fit?

Member Array
    Car:
    LEXUS GS300
    yep going to do a test fit in around an hour, the front 18's will be fine, its just the rear 19's which i'm worried about...anyway we'll see. the tyres on the 19's are already licorice straps, offset of 35..not much slick on them. hopefully it'll be alright.

if anything i'll just have to roll my guards...ill take pics this afternoon and maybe you guys could help me decide whether to buy or not as ill think over it tonight.

Member Array
    Car:
    LEXUS GS300
    no problems!!!

both the 19's on the rear and the 18s on the front fit fine, no scrub. the 19s on the rear have a nice offset and sit just outside the fender, looks good.

still had about an index and middle fingers gap between the tire and guards so all is good!

shall be throwing these on the ride tomorrow morning....pics once its done.