Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Stay on topic please. This is about sparkplugs / ignition system. Not about respect or if the car is his or not.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda Jazz Vti-S
    seems to happen to me a lot on here lol :P
    Jazz Demon 666

Member Array
    Car:
    mini, nsx, z4m
    I cant stop laughing loud~lol.

I havent sleep since I wake up 1pm yesterday, been busy sorting things out for my fit. After I saw what Claymore posted, cant help to scan the instruction and take some pictures from the parts I have at hand. Claymore, please, show yourself some respect and accept that sometime it is virtue to admit one's mistake, no matter how talent he is.

and here is the picture I took with help of my friend, it just answer Claymore's question about
    "NOT A CHANCE IN THE WORLD THAT THOSE WIRES PLUG DIRECTLY INTO THAT SPARKING UNIT.

And what are you going to do with the sparking units removed from their stock location HHHMMM? If they don't bolt back into the stock location then THAT MEANS THEY HAVE TO BE MODIFIED AND ARE NOT PLUG AND PLAY what are you saying you left them loose in the engine compartment and allowed them to flop around all over the engine?????? What did you do with the EXCESS length of wire????"

and only one thing Claymore is right about which is "
    Stop misleading potential buyers by saying they are NOT plug and play and do require MODIFICATION....."

The question about how could he be so confident with his knowledge about something he probably never seen in real life, especially those knowledge happen to be not 100% correct?

I guess there must be LOTS of english problem with my expression and for sure, Claymore, you are welcome to point it out for me, as you are language guru as well.

One more time I would like to say, IF you are seriousely about proving this one need modification but not plug and play, rather than you seems to prove the correctiness you always have, you are more than welcome to come to sydney see it for your own eye, and If it is proven that I am wrong and I am keep misleading people about this product, I WILL PAY FOR ALL YOUR EXPENSES including flying ticket.

Member Array
    Car:
    mini, nsx, z4m
    mods please help me make this thread sticky please if that is possible, thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    mini, nsx, z4m
    I knew you gonna use DEFINITION differences between plug&play and modification, and sure you did.

No futher comment to you or your arguement, everybody could see for their own opinion.

Claymore is right, I do electrical engineering as my course and quite frankly I was shocked that a reputable company such as Nology makes hotwires for a DIRECT ignition system (DIS)??? That's the most ridiculous invention EVER! I can tell everybody now that DIS is the best ignition system you can possibly put on a car. BUT if you were to change the individual coilpack with an aftermarket one (there is one but couldn't remember the brand) then it's a different story. As Claymore said, ADDING wires will increase resistance. This was the sole reason why cars have phased out hotwires in favour of DIS system.

Point is: no point modifying your ignition system if the car has adopted DIS system

Tuning companies are smart, but some are too smart that they have become unbelievably smart to con people to put useless things on their cars.
    Last edited by curik; 14-05-2009 at 01:47 PM.