Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    94 prelude
    ahh nice...where did u pick these up from? looking around at something to finish off my system

Member Array
    Car:
    94 prelude
    thanks man. another question. was this in a 4th gen? and was there any ground clearance issues? i think as long as it dosnt sit low thant the bodykit i should be ok. same height as stock header would be great.

is the group buy in america? could be interesting....
    Last edited by vtecprelly; 15-05-2009 at 11:33 AM.

I think as long as you don't slam your car you would be fine with ground clearance, although apparently it does sit lower than stock height. vtecprelly, if you do end up getting these, if you don't mind can you pm me... i would like to come around and check them out.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 prelude
    ok ill see how it goes. yeah i cant lower my car much cos of the kit...bit gay but oh well.

will let you know...do u live close?

Member Array
    Car:
    VTi-R Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecprelly View Post
    thanks man. another question. was this in a 4th gen? and was there any ground clearance issues? i think as long as it dosnt sit low thant the bodykit i should be ok. same height as stock header would be great.

is the group buy in america? could be interesting....
    Yes this was in a 4th gen and I have had no ground clearance issues so far sitting on stock wheels at stock height

Member Array
    Car:
    94 prelude
    nice. ill try work out pricing and shippin to aus and see if i can purchase one...

Member Array
    Car:
    VTi-R Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecprelly View Post
    nice. ill try work out pricing and shippin to aus and see if i can purchase one...
    Good stuff. You wont regret it

Member Array
    Car:
    cb3 Accord
    Nice engine bay. So hard making an h22a bay look good.

Member Array
    Car:
    99 Prelude VTIR
    il be doing a Dyno run very soon on a Xforce Header system 2.5 inch real soon soo you'll be able to see the differences. I still need to get a High clot metal cat but thats on the way. Im planning on upgrading to this Hytech replica when i can as i think these would be better for mysetup. So when possible il be able to show you the gains from just the Headers on dyno figures.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    panda!
    hey guys sorry for the noob question...by installing a custom made header and a whale penis on ma car do i need to have a modification plate for it?..sorry for the nooby question
    Last edited by fitvpower; 22-05-2009 at 04:44 AM. Reason: typo
    stage 1

Member Array
    Car:
    happy car
    i had headers, i compered them with the design welds etc of those that xforce make, i had them installed, drove in the car.. and gains= minimal if any. had my car tuned, and there was still no diffrence.
    Maybe I should have fit an aftermarket exhaust to it at the same time.. but then who was to say the exhaust didnt improve my power ?

So technically the headers were not xforce, but were the same, OBX---Xforce headers. same thing.
    -Chnage the collector like many say and you may win with power on the xforce, as to headers on the lude,...its something i dont want to be doing again