Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    will give it a try to re-program it again tonite and will advise the part nr too

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '08 CL9 Euro 6MT Luxury
    would love to know the results, as i have purchased the 09 TSX key from america, finding out that the feq is completely different for my australian 09 CL9.

acura key: metal bit has "500",
    chips "OMRON 060303 743E", "5101 03 60810", "13.560 RVR615"
    original: metal bit has "5000",
    chips "OMRON 252955 610E", "5100 82 60602", "XGH 9.8458AHO"

* color in red been swapped

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Aus if this works you will have to post this up in the DIY section.

i can DIY now............ kill myself as it doesn't work.............

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '08 CL9 Euro 6MT Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    acura key: metal bit has "500",
    chips "OMRON 060303 743E", "5101 03 60810", "13.560 RVR615"
    original: metal bit has "5000",
    chips "OMRON 252955 610E", "5100 82 60602", "XGH 9.8458AHO"

* color in red been swapped
    i am confused ausaccord..

so what your saying is that, we just have to change the chips around? and it will definitely work on my CL9?

Member Array
    Car:
    cb3 Accord
    Forgot to reply. I had a look for any of those parts. Was hoping if I found some datasheets I could find out some more info. Would have to have a look before being able to do anything more.

From the looks of those parts you said you swapped they do look like frequencies in the part number. If they were the same pinout and it still didn't work then there may be another microcontroller dividing the frequency again in software but thats a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by xsite85 View Post
    i am confused ausaccord..

so what your saying is that, we just have to change the chips around? and it will definitely work on my CL9?
    i did not say it definitely work on CL9 but thats how the chinese modified to work with RB1, CM5 and CRV in China. in addition, i proved that it did not work on my RB1 in Australia at this stage.

its upto you if you want to give it a try. only cost me 10 bucks for a mobile phone technician swapping that chip between Acura and original remote.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsor View Post
    .....From the looks of those parts you said you swapped they do look like frequencies in the part number. If they were the same pinout and it still didn't work then there may be another microcontroller dividing the frequency again in software but thats a guess.
    thats the idea for swapping that chip unless the technician burnt that chip when swapping. i'm hold on doing nothing at the moment until i can talk to a honda technician (if possible)