Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    1st one for me euro thx how much will that cost any one ?

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    The price is around $2700-$2800 + shipping from indo. They are genuine rims and only been used for autosalon/competition. I'll see if i can negotiate with the price. I like the 1st & 3rd but not much dish on the 3rd one. The 2nd one has the most dish.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

ow ow ow.. Leonhardiritt Waffe FTW.. If your not getting it, I will... hahahaha

First one for sure..

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Personally I like the 3rd set (DTX) , but thats because I already have them! hahaha, the 1st is Alright but I dont like the step on the lip.
    I think I would go the 2nd set (RTS) cos the dish on it, plus its offset is better for ur car when u slam it they wont hit the inside of ur airbag, Also u can show off a BBK!

PM me about the airforce, Ive been enquire about them directly from a seller in Taiwan.

I like the third set then the first. I want a set too. hehe.

1st only. 2nd and 3rd one looks like its from a commodore

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    The 3rd one doesn't have a lot of dish. Most likely i'll go with the 1st one but i'm just affraid that the rims will stick out too much because of the offset.
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

MY GARAGE SALE

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    I took out the cover and put the intake manifold cover from my euro just to test the fitment. It looks fine and i think i will order the correct intake manifold cover + the bolt from Japan.

And i will try to put the JDM rocker cover from my euro as well. It should be fit right?

Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

MY GARAGE SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    haha nice one Dan thats how you do it looks much better

Quote Originally Posted by Atjo View Post
    I took out the cover and put the intake manifold cover from my euro just to test the fitment. It looks fine and i think i will order the correct intake manifold cover + the bolt from Japan.

And i will try to put the JDM rocker cover from my euro as well. It should be fit right?
    intake cover is the same as yr Euro so it fits. you can order the bolts and nuts fm Honda dealers here and only cost AUD 30+. let me know if you need the part nr?

JDM rocker cover should fit (i use the stainless Ingen one fm US) but just limited space for screw/unscrew near the brake cylinder

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    intake cover is the same as yr Euro so it fits. you can order the bolts and nuts fm Honda dealers here and only cost AUD 30+. let me know if you need the part nr?

JDM rocker cover should fit (i use the stainless Ingen one fm US) but just limited space for screw/unscrew near the brake cylinder
    I still need to buy the intake manifold cover anyway and it was supplied with the bolt as well. $73 for the black & $120 for the silver. I still need to ask how much for the shipping. Do you know how much is the price for intake manifold cover from Honda? Or can i use RB3's cover?

Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

MY GARAGE SALE