Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Short shifter

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by EG5 View Post
    The new batch is not even out in the market yet , still in production / manufacture process , thats why We cant get them at all. . If they are in stock in overseas yes 10 working days.

hey, so theres no stock on the mugen ss kit?
    its been a while.

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    Quote Originally Posted by sinobi View Post
    the price of the mugen ss from jdm yard has gone up to $390 due to the fall in the aussie dollar, ive ordered one over 2 months ago. they told me it would be in within 2-3 weeks, but im still waiting. hopefully it should arrive soon.

Pm sent
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    Hi guy, I need the answer urgent, I have problem to pry the centre shift cable clip.
    What do you mean PRYING?
    Thanks
    Accord Basic

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Pry out the U-shaped clip using a flat head screwdriver, then you can pop apart the shift linkage from the stick.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    Thanks Arrong, I manage to pull the u clip out, very hard pull. and I need to remove one more trim (flipping door drawer) above to have more room to pull the pin out. I have installed the mugen short shifter now. and putting back all the plastic trim now. I hope I can finish soon and have a test drive.
    Accord Basic

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Accord Basic View Post
    Thanks Arrong, I manage to pull the u clip out, very hard pull. and I need to remove one more trim (flipping door drawer) above to have more room to pull the pin out. I have installed the mugen short shifter now. and putting back all the plastic trim now. I hope I can finish soon and have a test drive.
    yeh i agree when you have no clue on what your doing the U clip is hard, after you figure it out you realise you just have to wriggle on both sides and it pops out so easily.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro 6mt
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapdaz View Post
    yeh i agree when you have no clue on what your doing the U clip is hard, after you figure it out you realise you just have to wriggle on both sides and it pops out so easily.
    lol good ol u-clip, got me stuck on that part for a while too back when i did it lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    Thanks all of you, I have it installed a week now, just loving it. but a bit solid shift and harder. but much quicker and also no clash bcos I normally release the clutch too fast when using normal shift lever. but now the timing just right.
    Accord Basic

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I like how it springs to the middle quicker, so 2-3 shifts are damn quick now.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Would this have a shorter throw compared to the comptech add on?

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 CL9 LUX
    I remember Aaron saying the vertical (up/down) shifts are closer on the Comptech. The drawback of the Comptech is it doesn't shorten the horizontal distance.
    Mods: Baby seat in the back

Quote Originally Posted by oongie View Post
    If you're looking to get one, i got a new one from the states for sale.
    Pm the price lol

Just want to know if it is a knotchy as the comptech one because i have the comptech one atm