Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    yeh ralph

Member Array
    Car:
    RNN14
    Quote Originally Posted by hooyn View Post
    button the next schumacher
    pffft his only winning because all the other cars are s**t now...

Quote Originally Posted by i_s2_honda View Post
    same could be said for schumi in 2002 n 2004...

best car n the driver who is most consistant usually wins... but RB aint too far off... if vettle hadn't made that mistake in turn 10 it woulda been closer...
    look @ barrichello... hes driving the exact same car.. but hes 26points adrift...
    buttons pwntz...
    Last edited by ^^v; 08-06-2009 at 03:25 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    RNN14
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v View Post
    same could be said for schumi in 2002 n 2004...

best car n the driver who is most consistant usually wins... but RB aint too far off... if vettle hadn't made that mistake in turn 10 it woulda been closer...
    look @ barrichello... hes driving the exact same car.. but hes 26points adrift...
    buttons pwntz...
    true... brawns only winning because they choose solely to focus on the cars themselves rather then waste money on s**ty KERS... in the end they created a better and lighter car then lets say McLaren thanks to hondas help if anything i reckon Vettel is probably the best driver in the F1 at the moment rather then button...

on another note...

How does everybody feel about 2 tier formula 1... i got a bit of mixed feelings about it... on one hand i feel its good and it will bring a sort of Le Mans racing feel where you got separate classes like GT1 and GT2... on the other hand i feel its just going to suck and be way to confusing... thoughts

Member Array
    Car:
    nsx
    vettels gona be the next legend in f1, he's only 21 and he drives better than the experienced drivers out there
    I'd rather walk way from something saying "that was too hard" than walk away saying "that was too easy"
    ***GREEK PRIDE METER***
    █████████████████████ 100%

true... brawns only winning because they choose solely to focus on the cars themselves rather then waste money on s**ty KERS... in the end they created a better and lighter car then lets say McLaren thanks to hondas help if anything i reckon Vettel is probably the best driver in the F1 at the moment rather then button...

on another note...

How does everybody feel about 2 tier formula 1... i got a bit of mixed feelings about it... on one hand i feel its good and it will bring a sort of Le Mans racing feel where you got separate classes like GT1 and GT2... on the other hand i feel its just going to suck and be way to confusing... thoughts
    it was pretty much all Hondas doing.. they're still bankrolling them this year..
    they had a kers (flywheel system) ready to go.. but since Honda pulled out.. they held the rights to the KERS technology... so brawn wasnt in a position to use it...

as for Vettle hes been making too many mistakes this season.. either off the start line or in the race... hes got the talent.. but lacks the experience...

Button has stepped up his game... hes showing all the traits of being one of the greats... he just doesn't seem to put a foot wrong...

I'm not a fan of the 2 tier system... F1 wouldn't be the same! Although it does need change...

Maybe the FIA should say fark it.. UNLIMITED technical freedom, no budget caps in all categories/aspects and make cars as you wish!!! o0o0ohhhh... imagine the possibilities!! the cars would probably end up flying like in star wars ep 1! future of F1...? LOL
    EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCTR Coopz! View Post
    I'm not a fan of the 2 tier system... F1 wouldn't be the same! Although it does need change...

Maybe the FIA should say fark it.. UNLIMITED technical freedom, no budget caps in all categories/aspects and make cars as you wish!!! o0o0ohhhh... imagine the possibilities!! the cars would probably end up flying like in star wars ep 1! future of F1...? LOL
    not a fan of the 2 tier system either... its just stupid... max should juz be shot ffs..

but i do wonder.. with unrestricted technical regs.. and unlimiited budgets... how fast would these cars really go...

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 Civic VTi
    button not quite next schu...
    schumacher was more than a driver, he was able to build a team around himself..demand performance and get it too...turn a stale ferrari in the 90s to a dominant one. Look what's happening to them after he retires, they're starting to fall back...all the key people are leaving or retiring i.e brawn, todt.

Test of a true champ is how a team performs around them especially in tough times....that's why it'd be interesting to see how hamilton can handle himself. Ride through the hard times and get the benefits at the end...not jumping boat all the time just because the team didn't perform for a year or 2....i.e webber.

Interesting 85% of viewers on ONE HD thought webber would win this year...i thought itd be more the other way around. It's good he's finally getting some luck his way. But it just seems to me the team is banking on a win from vettel with the aggressive strategy and more of a safety net of points for webber with a safer option of heavier fuel load.
    Last edited by bo279; 12-06-2009 at 08:07 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    agreed