Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    90 ef8 crx
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_will View Post
    did you noobs bother to watch the video?

if you couldnt tell that it was a comparison of power outputs, as affected by choice of engine oil then you are fairly stupid.
    ur a ****in retard if u believe everything u see on the internet

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    Quote Originally Posted by shitbox View Post

lol good point , i've seen dyno figures change from the same car, just cos they changed some settings in the dyno software.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Good effort.

lol just replied to this same thread in a different forum yeah it tells you nulon makes power...... good for you honda boys you need as much as you can get :P but it doesn't tell you wear/ break down protection the fundamentals of what a oil is designed for.

Quote Originally Posted by shitbox View Post
    Did you not see the dyno results on-screen? It's pretty simple what the test shows. I'm sure guys like you go into his shop and ask "if i use this oil, will my engine go better?". He's probably tired of all the same sh*t, so he documents this comparison so that people can make up their own mind.

Yeh it was a significant difference in power. So what? He aint tellin you to go buy that oil. That's the results. Pretty simple.

Whether or not it protects the motor, who knows. Why don't you go do your own tests and post up the results.

On another note, its f*ckn Vince Rigoli. I'm sure the guy knows how to run a comparison. He builds some of the fastest drag >insert any car< in Aus. but is more renown for building the fastest WRX in the world.

Jesus! I can't believe how a simple staight forward video can be ridiculed so much