anyone using Belkin Tunebase II FM Transmitter in their Euro?

yeah I'm going to get one of them, just wondering how well dose it fit when inserted into the cigarette lighter?... looking at the pics of the device, seems like a challenge as Euro's Cigarette lighter is positioned at an angle

anyone using the Tunebase? how far can I go as in changing that stick's angle? lol

Quote Originally Posted by matm View Post
    Last edited by Blitzen; 19-06-2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: fail link...

Member Array
    Car:
    Charmander
    is there any reason u dont want an xcarlink? im pretty sure this wont even come close to the quality of this compared to an xcarlink in terms of sound quality.?

caused I received a (great monetary amount) voucher at (reasonably priced retailer) :P now actually, my bad, I've just found the answer to my question on youtube... see this guy twist the cigarette lighter plug from 0:08?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRORG...eature=related

but anyway thanks everyone for looking

These aren't actually that bad. If not, better than xcarlink.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 WRX WRP10
    these suck, i bought one and the signal would not stay constant no matter what freq i tried, i think its mostly being that the euro aerial is in the back window. :|

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '08 CL9 Euro 6MT Luxury
    i've had one of these since i had my car..

it's not so bad... you just got to get the right frequency

pm me if you want to know my personal settings...

the stick is "bend-able" to any angle you want by using slight force... mines been 1yr now and still in very good condition.

the only downside to this is that the section where you close the lighter and smoke compartment is always up other than that...

it's great.. especially when your using your iphone it would display who is actually calling... you would have to turn down the volume because of static

many things i would change though..
    overall 7/10
    looks 8/10
    audio 6/10
    functions 6/10
    it can't get any higher, disappointed on the quality of sound it produces... BTW the auto-tuning function is hopeless it would set itself to some major radio stations
    Last edited by xsite85; 22-06-2009 at 05:57 PM.