Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    S2Krazy Array
    Quote Originally Posted by tamay_s2k View Post
    hi guys
    im new to this forum and im a p plater. I just brought a 2000 model Honda S2000 from Fowles auctions as it was a repo'd finance vehicle for $22,450 and has only done 118,000 kms. Yea pretty low Kms =D. The colour is the Laguna Blue Pearl and has full service history and the engine has been serviced every 10 thousand Kms from honda. =D
    ive clocked 2000 kms in 3 weeks rofl hehe. i love it
    Colour is actually Monte Carlo Blue.

Laguna (I don't believe) was ever offered here in Australia - atleast not prior to 2006.

I did the same. First month I did roughly 2000KM's.... any excuse to drive it and enjoy it, evne make excuses to take it for a drive....then I was like wtf.... I'm driving my re-sale goodbye. lol.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    haha i think every s2 owner thought of that in the end lude :P

Member Array
    Car:
    00' s2000
    lmaoooo.yea the condition was pretty much excellent..couple of stone chips on d front but nothing major. well the colour of the car is a blueish purple pearl colour..which im guessing was the leguna blue i said but i guess if dat doesnt exist in australia then ludacrs is right =P interior is almost brand spanking new. stock headunit aswell. dash hasnt faded of its colour. just ask f20c...he saw it 2nite. we went 4 a little cruise lol. 1 blue s2 red p plater and 1 yellow s2 red p plater rofl. the back window is ****...but apparently all s2000s back window becomes like that. had 2 change gear knob because it was all old n rough, got myself a mugen gear knob. looks hot as
    anyways yea...any excuse 2 =drive it lmfao. love it so much

S2Krazy Array
    Quote Originally Posted by JAP-S2K View Post
    GUYS! It's a forum. Not a chat line, get into msgr or something.
    X2. I'm getting tired of it ; and as I mentioned in PM, so too are other members. It stops now, or I'll make it stop.

Quote Originally Posted by F20C View Post
    whats the point of a "msgr" if we can just repost it in another thread? that way it will be on topic.
    Refer below.

Quote Originally Posted by JAP-S2K View Post
    Forums are about information related to a particular topic. TRUE. There not about how hectic 2 s2k's are cruising around. You guys know one other, my point being, pick up the phone and call him. No one wants to here about non topic related stuff. There you go i wasn't even abusive.
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

S2Krazy Array
    ^ You have PM.
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.