Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    EF6/EF7/EG2/DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by causeraybay View Post
    not to hijack (cbf startin thread for this) but what about em1 --> del sol?
    I love my delsol but in saying that they are an acquired taste and many people dont like the way they drive.

if you are seriously concidering buying a del drive one and see what you think.
    If you can't be a good example -
    - then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by DvSnGuYeN View Post
    also, noticed that when your in the cabin, eg's make more rattling sounds than an ek... my ek, with a busted cat made less rattling noises than some of the eg's i've been in...

but yeah, personal preference.... lol
    i have to give u that one, annoying the crap out of me all the time with that rattling noises.

yea, EG2 crx interior is so much nicer than normal EG civic, wonder if u can swap the EG2 interior into EG civic

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    i've driven both an ek4 & a b20 eg.
    I have to say the eg is a nice car if your just wanting to fang it around, but i prefer the creature comforts of the ek which are alot better. Even though my ek's more sluggy than the eg
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    seems to be people mixing up the practical point of view to the style point of view.

eg interior is not very practical, not enough pockets, not all has a box above the hand brake, or the pocket on the doors.

EK are more practical.

but i think EG interior looks nicer than EK.

just keep the ek mate! and if u do go for a eg u know who to call wen ur parting out *waves* LOL
    powpoW

Member Array
    Car:
    00' EK
    I love the EK shape, I'd rather a EK than a EG. But then a ED with a B16 would be pro.
    You can push your Ford or your Holden but I'll drive my Honda.

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    eg for me loooks 999x better than ek also less old ladys drive ek
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

Quote Originally Posted by 4age8u View Post
    eg for me loooks 999x better than ek also less old ladys drive ek
    the old lady's drive ek's because they upgraded to one like the rest of us and sold thier old eg's to u guys

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    thats because you are looking at aussie shit interiors thats why
    eg6 interiors are very nice especailly black ones lol
    but not as nice as a 98 spec ek9 interior
    both are about the similiar prices now too

I had an eg before. it was awesome. easier to do converstion and seems more roomy inside. Now I got an ek4 and I love the seats and newer look. Both of them are really good but if you ask me, I would stick with the newer car. I wish the newer civics were as good looking as the eks and egs so I dont have to go back and buy an older car. Hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    CE Lancer
    Lets see now.

I had a 96 EK1 a few cars ago. It was not the most agile of cars out there but a few mods changed that.

I then got rid of that and upgraded?? to an EG VTi. Performance wise the car was a lot better mainly due to the better SOHC engine and the ride height etc.

BUT

would i buy another EG?

NOPE!

The thing that always got me about the EK was the potential even with the crappy CXI model. Sure the ride wasn't as great as the EG but it could be improved with the right mods and made to be a comfortable car. Not saying an EG cant be modded but i am saying that little extra room in the car made longer trips like the one from Adelaide to Melb so much better.
    See a good post? - PQ it

What is it that keeps drawing me back to Hondas??

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EK4 VTI-R
    man depends on what you are gettin...aka engine wise i would swap my ek4 for a k20 eg anyday :P. you just have to decide whether you want it to be neater inside and out...but bear in mind that you can also clean things up aesthetically