Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003

Running aftermarket speakers off my head unit

Hey guys its time to upgrade my speakers in my euro, i have a aftermarket kenwood headunit but just running stock speakers and they are pretty shit now after 6 years or so.. I really cbf running an amp to power speakers, i dont want to spend that much for installation + wiring etc... can anyone recommend some good speakers to run off the kenwood head unit, 6inch splits and 6x9's for the rears? I know i'd be better off with running a 4chan amp too but lets just say thats out of the picture for now, what do you guys recommend? Thanks ! P.s. i'm not looking for the best sounding system out there just something better and bassier then what i have now
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 97
    i changed stereo so many times now i am currently using the new fusion gear, and i rate it sounds great and good price to, i had the top of the line pioneer in there before and at $449 a set of speakers they were great but have pulled them out and done with the fusion gear! up to your personal preference and what your ear likes to hear!
    WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRONT BAR WITH YOUR FRONT MOUNT

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    are you running them off an amp or just straight from a headunit?
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Account Disabled Array
    http://www.xmplar.com.au/ad-speakers.shtml

Check out the AD6

Its a low profile, easy to install component system from Italy. Set you back something along the lines of $420. If you are after good sound and simplicity those are a great choice. They would sound great on an amplifier but hey, if its out of the question then its out of the question.

If you need more info or want to know where to get them just send them an email on that site or send me a PM.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EK4 VTI-R
    Alpine Type-s or Type-r (bit more) but they`ll run off headunit fine and the sound quality is good.

looking around $180 for 6x9`s and $250 for splits-type-s

$240 for 6x9`s and $360 for splits-type-r

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    thanks for the feedback guys