Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    after waiting almost 2 months, i finally went in and had mud guards and boot tray installed. I also got my v14 disc as promised ages ago. seems to be more points of interest than the old version. It is based on 2007 maps not 2005 that is on v13.

r15 came out recently...
    FD1@Cammeray

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav
    Anyone got a copy V15?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 nav CL9
    For the V15 update @ $550.00 for the update you expect to know a release date

Shame Honda Shame
    Last edited by honda2; 11-08-2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: I AND LOT'S OF Honda owners ARE SOOOO ANGRY

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Nav
    which one is the latest - 14 or 15?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 LUX NAV
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleax View Post
    which one is the latest - 14 or 15?
    v15, CU2 price from dealer is round 480$ Maybe its GOLD Plated

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Nav
    Considering its $185 US in the states, its a rip - especially with no Speed and redlight cameras.

I will make sure they stick in the v15 dvd when I pick mine up next week

Quote Originally Posted by honda2 View Post
    I have just received this email after 12 months of sending emails and phone calls thank you Stephen:

Simon thank you for your enquiry on availability of V15 Sat Nav disc.

V15 is available for 2009 Accord Euro but this system is not compatible with your vehicle which is a 2008 model.
    I have made enquires with Honda Australia if V15 will be available for 2008 model Euro and unfortunately there is nothing on order for this model at this time.

If you have any further question you can contact me on:
    02 62213531 or 0402 898449.
    Regards
    Stephen

WHERE is my V15 update or is it once you sell the vehicle you don't give a stuff, you say after sale service that's bull crap
    I think its time to buy a Navman or TomTom and my next vehicle will be BMW for sure
    Shame on you Honda Shame
    ##CAN ANYBODY SELL ME A COPY OF V14 PLEASE PLEASE ##

so that's mean....the before2009's models have to use the old maps? That's worst than buying a laptop(according to the dealer, GPS system worth around $3000. Its double price than a laptop). We got at least few years softwares or firmwares updates for the laptop. For the Honda, even though we are willing to pay that $500 to buy the dvd, thats no hardware to match it. l. That's ridiculous.

At least Honda should provide some free firemware update to use new maps, very disappointed

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 LUX NAV
    Quote Originally Posted by bb1228 View Post
    At least Honda should provide some free firemware update to use new maps, very disappointed
    This would happen only in our dreams

If we had a copy of v15 we might be able to figure out what we need to do make it compatible with ours, I highly doubt the format has changed that much between revisions.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 lux navi
    Hi all. a big news. Today, a Honda dealer told me the V15 for CL9 will released in 2 months.

We just had a talk from basic questions.
    I asked him how much the V15 disc for Euro.
    He said 499.
    I asked, it can work in 07 model or not.
    He said not sure, then make a call to distributor. (I think he called to Whereis.)
    After the short call, he told me the V15 for CL9 will come in 2 month.

That's all. I expect some big graphic changes, as well as red light / speed camera feature.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 nav CL9
    I went in and asked my Dealer in Ringwood about my Whereis Honda CL9 V15 update
    He sold me a V15 I went outside to install it, it said wrong DVD The @^&*%$ thing was for a 2009 model (These people know stuff all)
    These @#%%% people should all get the arse and be re-employed on performance then 1 in a hundred would get there job back maybe.?
    Then the Honda dealer said Accord Euro luxury model CL9 V15 satellite navigation software update is being prepared (another 2 Months)
    They say they are having problems with the Software Transfer
    My problem is how come we have a V13 & V14 and now we forgot how to create V15

I believe they just don't care with after sale service in regard to V15

Honda get your act together as my next car WONT be a Honda
    Last edited by honda2; 23-09-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Pissed off
    DON'T RAIN ON MY DREAMS